• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uh, guys...

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Haha. I remember one time I was telling one of my soccer teammates about how I was so psyched because I got some crazy childrens toothpaste that tasted SOOOO good! I don't even know what it was. Just sugary goodness. I had a nasty habit of sometimes ingesting it by "accident." He looked at me like a psycho, but I didn't care, I told my doctor the same thing. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I also like to chew the dentists toothpaste because it is crunchy and feels/tastes so awesome. Yep, I may have an issue.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
How in the world would this happen??? They decided to brush their teeth while admiring a turd they just dropped out?:tongue:

I've been known to do this. Something about the contrast between the minty freshness and the soiled stench. It's both refreshing and disturbing at the same time. Makes me feel better about myself when I'm having a bad day.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
:laugh: The fact that you even asked about what to do in this instance is mildly disturbing
That's what I thought, too. :huh:
No, seriously. Not to be an ass but why would you ask us what to do? I mean it's like when somebody pees his pants and then asks "What do I do now?". Well, simple: change! :D

Atomic Fiend

Actually I wanted a good chuckle, I was gonna buy a new one regardless of what was said, it was just a funny situation to be in.