• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Exercise and Type

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
oh god suzanne brue... nothing against her, its just nothing new at all lol. its linking the functions to exercise in a very basic way.

MBTI Type
INxJ
White is accurate for me.

As for exercise, I don't know. I fence and play tennis. I'm not sure those can be considered slow and steady activities.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four

As for exercise, I don't know. I fence and play tennis. I'm not sure those can be considered slow and steady activities.

Fencing sounds interesting because it seems like such an elegant sport. May I ask how long have you been fencing? Also, what do you enjoy about it?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Somehow it didn't surprise me that you fence. Dunno why...

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Incorporating a regimented training program into their lives is unlikely to happen without a specific purpose—such as getting in shape to fully enjoy a favorite outdoor activity, or achieving a prized goal, like being part of a climbing or backpacking expedition. In these cases Greens will use gyms and equipment to increase their stamina for an outdoor challenge that is important to them.

Too much inside time is stressful for Greens. Getting outside gives them an opportunity to clear their minds and wrestle with the energizing and calming challenges of nature. Almost any outdoor environment will do. Fitness centers with equipment and training options on outside decks (or at least with a window view) provide special appeal to Greens.

Greens have a significant preference for training by themselves. Training alone minimizes the need for coordination and advance planning with other people, allowing them to catch the moment as it arises, without checking with anyone else. It speaks to the casual and flexible world that Greens prefer. They will likely prefer to arrive at the gym dressed for their workout, avoiding wasted time or interactions in the locker-room

Doesn't really specify the activities I would/should like, but it captures my motivations and thinking perfectly... Get me outside by myself and I'm a happy camper... :yes:

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Saffronnnn what a nice colour. As for exercise--whoops--I'll get started on that soon.