User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Eating speed?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Hmm. I've eaten speed before, it's awesome.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I can eat slow if I'm in the mood, and I can also eat REALLY REALLY FAST. I can't eat much though, compared to my peers. I get hungry a lot more than they do, but when I get to the food I wolf it down and I can never finish anything. x_x
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hmm. I've eaten speed before, it's awesome.
    I'm much more of a crack fan myself. That stuffs good, you can't help but inhale it.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I just wolf food down, which isn't always a good thing because I just guesstimate how much food I need and then go at it. Thus, my weight fluctuates to starting to not need a belt, to OMG eat a sandwich syndrome. I went from 140 to 160 to 138 lbs in the span of four months. It's all in my medical record at the clinic

MBTI
    ENFj

If you blink you might miss me chewing my food.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I love food, but am a pretty slow eater. I don't drink a lot between meals, but I need plenty to drink with meals because I have a hard time choking the food down if I get thirsty.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    GONE

Oh mang, when I read the thread title I thought folks were discussing taking methemphetamines and other drugs like Fen/Phen to lose weight!!!

LOLOL.

I cook slow and eat fast. I wish I ate slower so I could enjoy my food, but I think I enjoy it too much to slow down. And I feel like I could be doing so much other stuff instead of eating -- like wasting time. I talk a lot as well while eating, so if I'm with friends, it takes forever for me to eat so I accept the fact I may leave hungry!

When I'm serious about eating, I shut up and focus entirely on the meal. I barely follow conversations around me. My aunt said when I eat at family functions it's the only time I get very quiet and ladylike. LOL.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Get food. Eat. Clean-up. Leave.

I don't see eating as social-time. It is fuel-up time. No sooner do I get my plate before I clean it. All of it. Leaving excess food on my plate would indicate poor prior planning (punishable by death?...for me at least). I could sum up my eating habits in one word: efficient.

MBTI
    ISTP

I wolf food down. I also enjoy eating. So I end up eating a lot. Good thing I generally hit the right balance between amount of food consumed and amount of exercise done. Every now and then when I'm eating something particularly good I try to slow down and savour it but as soon as I stop concentrating on that (i.e. within a minute) I eat quickly again.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I'm a moderate to fast eater. I hate it when people try to talk to me while I'm eating. There's plenty of time before and after the actual chewing "zone". When I'm eating, I'm eating... don't be all asking me about stuff.