Since there doesn't seem to be a thread on skin care (both face and body) yet, don't worry- niffer will not have you forsaken!
Let the Q's and A's and amateur advice commence!!
I will start:
I'm getting someone to buy me toner for my birthday
The Body Shop - Toners
Aside from the $9 whitening one and the one for old people, which one would you recommend for me?
About my skin-
- I once used a tea tree oil facewash, but it messed me up. I now use a tea tree oil cover stick, and it seems to help blemishes die down as well though.
- I don't wash my face at night aside from makeup removal because it seems to do better if I let it sit in its own oils for a while. My skin has improved after I started doing this.
- My nose used to peel a lot. It now rarely happens.
- In the morning while I shower I use a Noxema face cleanser and a seaweed blackhead wash.
- I have a habit of squeezing acne and scars, so 90% of anything uneven on my face is just scarring =.= a while ago I used vitamin E oil to try and get rid of it, and it was nasty and make the texture of my face all disturbing.