• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official Healtification Thread (prev, diet buddy)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ok so this morning I had me an egg, ham and cheese on a crossant and in the afternoon I had me a burger and some fries.........shit......this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Ok tomorrow is a new day, any ideas for a good breakfast? I go to the gym in the morning (after eating that crap I feel so ashemed of myself :blush:) so I grab something here in the caff at my job. Healthy stuff really isn't part of the menu.

It's a lot easier if you change eating habits slowly by replacing the food of one mealtime at a time. Starting with breakfast is good. Stick with that for a week or two and then you change lunch and so on.
I've said this before and sorry for repeating, but oatmeal is one of the best things you can eat for breakfast. But without all the sugar and what not.

moonbaby

I am switching up, from lack of truly tracking what I am doing. What do you think of The Fat Smash Diet?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Kay I'll try this!!

I've been recently deciding that I'm getting a bit tubby and generally unfit. I don't like it, and I'm changing it. I signed up for a gym membership, and I've started going! Food is a big concern since I LOVE healthy food.. but I LOVE junk food. I think I can manage overall though. Tonight I went to the gym and ended up staying for THREE hours!! I had fun!! I swam for like 30 minutes, did the class I went there to do, and took a yoga session right after it and liked it!

If I keep it up, I have no doubt I'll melt away all that bad stuff I've been spending 4 months accumulating.

moonbaby

I read up on it, and it is suppose to be fairly good as a general overall way to eat. Who knows.

I made a huge turkey, ate off of it.......and kept what I would consider under good control. I want to start tracking it however, I have a pad and pen out for tomorw.

Off to exercise. :)

kyuuei, I am like you..........I like it all!!!! are you deployed right now? a friend who was recently deployed gained weight?????? Good luck, sounds like you are on the right track!!

moonbaby

Belllllllllllla,

I weighed for the first time this AM. -2 lbs. :)

So, last night I was out of town until late and didn't exercise...but the diet is going very well.

Thank you Bella!!!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
How in the heck did you lose two pounds in 5 days, girl?

moonbaby

Following it closely...though it is fairly liberal!

Also, I have been keeping my excersize schedule up til today. I am exhausted. We had a family emergency over the weekend.

I had not weighed myself today..........but I did have a breakdown and ate an entire brick of gram crackers .......ha.

moonbaby

things are moving along......... I think i am going to weigh myself this weekend.
I brought my sports bottle into work that i drink water from......it is easy to forget to do when you are busy.

moonbaby

Bella Bella girl...

Still hanging in there. Upped the water, had to skip excerise tonight and the mint 3 Muskateer minis they keep in a bowl @ work have snagged me.