• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

diet buddy

moonbaby

I am having trouble being accountable for losing about 10lbs or so....so I thought I would inquire if anyone else wanted to do it. Some how, having to report in seems to help. None of my friends are into it. :yes:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hrm... I am intrigued, but I do not own a scale! And I am preparing to move to another state as of October 30th... This could be bad timing for me, but it's a great idea!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Does the other person have to diet? Do you just need someone to report to?

moonbaby

I never thought about it Bella, I suppose either way could work.

Iwakar, good luck w/the move. I hate to move!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I'm available, if you need someone to report to. I eat rather healthy already. You're not on the forum very often though, huh?
You're gonna have to report at least every second day, if it's going to work. Do you have a specific diet you want to follow. How are you eating at the moment,
Nutrition is one of my favourite things, so I can help you, and what I don't know I can look up.

moonbaby

I am OCD on the scale (daily). So, I have no problem with daily/etc.

Should I message you? And, you are a doll. :)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I am having trouble being accountable for losing about 10lbs or so....so I thought I would inquire if anyone else wanted to do it. Some how, having to report in seems to help. None of my friends are into it. :yes:
Ah Gee! I'd love to join you, since I would like to lose some Pounds too (would be a GREAT Thing for my Back :D) and my Roommate doesn't even wanna partecipate. Unfortunately we dun even have a freaking Scale!
Maybe I can get one soon, then I could join in. I already do eat healthy, I would just need some Work-Out, yeah and of Course a Scale to control *laughs*

What did you plan so far? I mean, change Food-Behaviour, Sports, etc?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The scale, Miss moonbaby has got to go. That thing is completely disheartening.
It would be nice if you could tell me what you usually eat at your main meals. Message or here, I don't mind.

moonbaby

So, perhaps we can have a support thread...all reporting in. :)

--------
Bella,
Oh my dear gawd, how could I live w/o my daily horrifying scale experience? :)

I am fairly healthminded. Whole grains, fresh fruits/veggies. Organic yougart/cottage cheese. Flax (I add that daily for skin/hair/nails.

Problem areas: Starbux (which I have mostly cut out)... Kashi bars/kids candy if its around. Hmmmmm

And I do have an elliptical that I haven't been as faithful to as I should be.

I drink water for the most part or hot tea. Yogi Tea - Green tea, organic herbal tea, black tea and Kundalini yoga.. Cleansing/fasting

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh, that's good! So it's just a matter of cutting stuff out instead of a big overhaul, for you. Oh, I'm excited now. You're gonna look good in no time. And you don't need too much convincing about excercising, it seems.

Do you eat a lot of red meat? If you can replace it with a good brand of sardines and tuna, you'll lose weight quickly and I can see and feel a difference in my hair and skin since eating it. I have a tablespoon of olive oil in my oats in the morning too. Yuck, but worth it. Actually, not too yuck, it's bearable.

Yes, let's make this the official thread!