User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll make mental note of my basic appearance when getting ready for work (I sell things, so I have to look cute for work ). I don't usually connect mentally with my appearance though- it simply doesn't occur to me

My self image of my physical appearance is rather consistant- I've looked pretty much the same for the last 10 years This allows me to go on auto-pilot as far as assessing my overall physical appearance goes.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I pay as little attention to it as possible. I've been in great shape, all tidied up, snazzy, you know? And no one noticed.

Then it'll be 2 AM, I haven't left the apartment in three days, and I force myself to go get a sandwich. I'm dirty, my hair is totally silly, I've thrown on some retarded clothing combination only to cover myself, and I have an anti-social look in my eye due to suddenly being around people...And some cute girl will stare at me like she's been wandering through the desert for 48 hours and I'm Gatorade. Fuck it.

MBTI
    ISTx

Or maybe she's looking for the piss stains that are causing the stench when you walk in the room. Just a theory, mang.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Colmena, I'm not sure what you're saying.
    Typo. (Or F-slip)
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think it mostly depends on how clean and well-rested I feel.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I pay as little attention to it as possible. I've been in great shape, all tidied up, snazzy, you know? And no one noticed.

Then it'll be 2 AM, I haven't left the apartment in three days, and I force myself to go get a sandwich. I'm dirty, my hair is totally silly, I've thrown on some retarded clothing combination only to cover myself, and I have an anti-social look in my eye due to suddenly being around people...And some cute girl will stare at me like she's been wandering through the desert for 48 hours and I'm Gatorade. Fuck it.
    Maybe it's a Kansas thing? I have to say I've found the opposite but I can't pretend to understand what triggers that sort of stuff.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Or maybe she's looking for the piss stains that are causing the stench when you walk in the room. Just a theory, mang.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Maybe it's a Kansas thing? I have to say I've found the opposite but I can't pretend to understand what triggers that sort of stuff.
    I think so. I've come to the conclusion that Kansans are filthy nasty people with terrible hygiene habits. I guess it's part of the mating ritual.
    I don't wanna!

heart on fire

I'm curious to know how your self image fluctuates. Do you hold a consistent opinion on what you perceive is your level of attractiveness? For me it varies all the time. Sometimes I feel decently good looking and sometimes almost to the point of ugly. Curious as to what may be considered normal by hearing how others feel.

Word, dawgs.
    Lots of times I feel very unattractive. Other times I look in the mirror and say "hey that's me, I like the way I look no matter what others judge it to be and I'm not the best or the worst."

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

In my 20s I used to get the most attention when I had a really bad cold, the awful drive home from work when all day has been sheer hell and I'm pale, breathing through my mouth, can't keep my eyes open and at the traffic light there's some dude gawking at me. It was California though, not Kansas.