User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think about almost everything (often several things at the same time). Here's a sample:

The way social structures are formed and dissolve.
    The future of American politics.
    Social trends.
    Economics.
    Possible inventions.
    Possible business ideas.
    Plays, movies, comic books, and other stories that I've created in my head in the appropriate medium.
    Personal morality
    Corporate morality
    God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
    Possible paths that I can plot my future along
    The thing I saw on TV last night
    Things that frustrate me
    Things that I appreciate
    My wife
    The interactions of the individuals that I observe and why they do what they do
    Funny situations that I create in my head
    Songs where I change the lyrics
    Video games
    Something that I read on a forum
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

How they got the ship into the bottle!"#$"#$
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

In general, I think about the things I want to draw and write (movie like daydreams I want to change into artistic works). I think about how I can improve my relations with people without having to significantly compromise my behavior; unless it would fail to benefit anyone. I think about the steps I can take to be successful on my terms, and why I still don't have the will to go for it all. I think about wanting sex, my sexuality, and how I’d do dating (inexperienced and growing more curious). I think about random, humorous, and tastefully obscene situations.

More recently, I think about where MBTI theory models can be utilized for the better. I think about how to develop or increase the skills (I believe) I should have to be a more productive, content, and less inhibited person. I think about how I should proceed with relating to others at an upcoming new school experience.

Obviously (or not?) I think about food, drink, snacking, exploring fascinating places, video games, my problems, and things I have experienced and really enjoyed, or utterly despised.

"A want fastened, wants annihilation."

MBTI
    ????

I can agree with Dufresne
    although, I LOVE singing and music. (runs in the family)
    so I'll have a recent-favorite song running through my head over and over.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Are there any topics or thoughts that you notice your mind continually returns to? What is the nature of these thoughts? Do you like thinking these thoughts, or would you rather think about something else? Do you have any control over these thoughts?
    Most of the time, I'm thinking about a particular girl I'm interested in. Otherwise, I'm thinking about things like the fate of mankind and politics. I used to think about philosophy more when I was younger, but I guess as I'm getting older, I think about more practical things like the direction of my career. I also spend a lot of time thinking about where I want to live (Florida sucks, except for the ocean).

I don't have much control over my thoughts other than I tend to not dwell on negatives. I'm usually positive. I have a tendency to worry about people I care about, though.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

bored

bored

why the hell do all the evening activities have to happen so close to or before the time I get off work?

bored

she's pretty

bored

I wonder if I'll be able to watch the eclipse this time around

hey, what happened to my story idea about Earth sized moons around a gas giant?

has another exoplanet been found yet?

I should look up that terrestreal planet finder mission again

why didn't I just stick to wanting to become an aerospace engineer?

bored...

By the way, the title made me think of "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombe.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    F00D

Often, I think about all the factors that are the cause of why I'm so damn emotional right now. It always makes me feel better to know why, even if nothing can be done to fix the problem. Once I feel as though I've reached a thorough understanding of all the social and personal variables associated with my afflicted reaction, I'll reassuringly remind myself of all the things in life that ultimately matter to alleviate the squirming problem at hand (ie. if I did horribly on an exam) by say, envisioning myself doing an altruistic deed or telling myself that my dream in life isn't academic achievement but to practice my values. Naturally, I'd feel guilty afterwards for being useless at that, so I'll have to then tell myself I can't feed the homeless home alone on a saturday night, not that I ever do that anyway, so that makes me feel even guilter for making excuses: I can't drive and am still a child. But I can still donate to church tomorrow. So I make that cheap plan. Just one example.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

music
    outer space & science
    sex in all its forms
    morality
    social issues at large
    politics
    self-consciousness <insert vicious circle here>
    interpersonal relationships
    emotions & reason & finding ways to balance the two
    visions of what life should be (imho)
    etc.

why or how do these things come to be ? because I eat food & drink liquids which directly feeds my thought processing, because life seems like an endless road of new experiences which brings inspiration & new viewpoint angles, because I'm an idealist.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I never really remember what I've been thinking about, but according to my journal, lately my mind keeps going back to

a feeling of lack of control with classes, work, relationship, whether (romantic) relationships are worth having, if I could ever depend on and love some as fully as I do my parents (or if anyone could depend on or love me, in more than the usual conditional, temporary way), Buddhism, how I'll never know what's real and what isn't, whether it's worth changing my brain chemistry to be happier, and if that even makes me me anymore, and then I'll go periods where I just daydream a lot. I don't usually try to change what I'm thinking about. I'll avoid doing other things so I can stay in the thought loop.

If my consciousness had legs, it would go to my subconscious. I suspect it knows things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm narcissistic and I see it in all of my posts. I usually think about politics regarding Taiwan, social movement, but above all where I'm going, how I'm going to get there, and how baller I'm going to be when my day comes. Lately I've been frustrated with where I am now, and when the hell am I going to get some sort of intimacy.