• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Great Day for Children

Mole

Permabanned
As I write and as you read, the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse is at Government House presenting their report to the Governor General.

This report is important because child sexual abuse destroys the personalities of children for the rest of their lives. And the cover up of child sexual abuse has corrupted whole institutions.

The report is horrific, and evidence has been taken for five years.

And I am sad to say that Typology Central is such a corrupt institution purveying a fake personality test, mbti, as though it were a valid and reliable psychometric test. What we need to do is find out how much damage purveying a fake personality test does to the psyches of members.

Lark

And I am sad to say that Typology Central is such a corrupt institution purveying a fake personality test, mbti, as though it were a valid and reliable psychometric test. What we need to do is find out how much damage purveying a fake personality test does to the psyches of members.

You're linking TypoC or MBTI to child sexual abuse now?

Mole

Permabanned
You're linking TypoC or MBTI to child sexual abuse now?

I am linking mbti and child sexual abuse to emotional abuse which damages the psyches of members.

And we know this works because the institutions deny the abuse. This is what the Royal Commission is about: the institutional denial of abuse and the damage this does to the psyche.

I would have thought on a site devoted to psychology, you would have been interested in this report.

But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.

I believe you can read the Report to the Governor General by clicking on Final report | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse

Lark

I am linking mbti and child sexual abuse to emotional abuse which damages the psyches of members.

And we know this works because the institutions deny the abuse. This is what the Royal Commission is about: the institutional denial of abuse and the damage this does to the psyche.

I would have thought on a site devoted to psychology, you would have been interested in this report.

But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.

I believe you can read the Report to the Governor General by clicking on Final report | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse

I just want to be 100% sure of what you're saying here Mole because its important.

Did you just say that I am complicit in the sexual abuse of children?

Mole

Permabanned
I just want to be 100% sure of what you're saying here Mole because its important.

Did you just say that I am complicit in the sexual abuse of children?

I am inviting you and all members to read the report below. Take your time. It took five years to gather evidence. And as I write the second in command of the Vatican is before the Criminal Court in Victoria, Australia, on multiple child sexual charges.

And I am saying you are systematically abusing me and joining with others here to abuse me by group bullying. And I ask you to stop.

Lark

I am inviting you and all members to read the report below. Take your time. It took five years to gather evidence. And as I write the second in command of the Vatican is before the Criminal Court in Victoria, Australia, on multiple child sexual charges.

And I am saying you are systematically abusing me and joining with others here to abuse me by group bullying. And I ask you to stop.

I think that any abuse, including alleging that someone is complict in child sexual abuse should be reported to the moderators of the forum.

Mole

Permabanned
I think that any abuse, including alleging that someone is complict in child sexual abuse should be reported to the moderators of the forum.

The moderators are all literate individuals and good at stopping individual bullying, but because they can't see beyond individualism, they can't even see group bullying.

We have known group bullying goes under the radar since "Odd Girl Out: the Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls" by Rachel Simmons, published so long ago. And confirmed since.

And I testify I have been subject to group bullying since I was invited to join Typology Central by the moderator, Geoff, in 2008. Group bullying is part of the structure of Typology Central, and its blind spot.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How has mbti destroyed your personality?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I testify I have been subject to group bullying since I was invited to join Typology Central by the moderator, Geoff, in 2008. Group bullying is part of the structure of Typology Central, and its blind spot.
No one is compelling your continued participation here. You are free to leave and stop posting at any time.

So you, then, are complicit in many other sorts of abuse, simply because you have (I suspect) not read the reports on them? Everything from substance abuse to FGM to modern day slavery, to abuse of the environment? Have you read all those reports? When it takes so little to be complicit, the word loses all meaning.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Being asked to explain your accusations is not bullying, nor is disagreeing with your perspective.

Last edited:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ok. It's a report detailing what I think is pretty common sense stuff. Can you expand for the peanut gallery what this means for children in your country? Is there preventive or punitive measures about to be put into place or was this the first step in that process?

Mole

Permabanned
There are three historical inflections: the abolition of institutional slavery for the first time in hitory by the House of Commons, the female franchise for the first time by New Zealand and Australia, the criminalising of child sexual abuse in Ireland and Australia for the first time in history.

Mole

Permabanned
It is plain narcissists are unable and unwilling to empathise with the suffering of children, yet they demand to be respected and admired.

Mole

Permabanned
Holy men have raped thousands of Australian children and then covered it up. Catholic police, doctors, teachers, journalists, public servants, Catholic unionists, writers, are complicit in these crimes against children.

And we have reason to believe these crimes against children are still being committed in your country.

Here the Roman Catholic Church continues to put property values, income from taxation, and reputation, above the care of children. As I write, under Australian law it is impossible for a victim to sue the Church for damages.

For the latest click on YouTube

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Holy men have raped thousands of Australian children and then covered it up. Catholic police, doctors, teachers, journalists, public servants, Catholic unionists, writers, are complicit in these crimes against children.

And we have reason to believe these crimes against children are still being committed in your country.

I agree with you, Mole. Here is one thing that happened near me some years ago:

The Roots of Abuse: Decades of Molestation Haunt Odenwaldschule - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Mole

Permabanned
We are blind to the suffering of children because we are blind to our own suffering as children.

Mole

Permabanned
Do you want to clarify what you mean here?

The Roman Catholic Church claims it does not employ priests, so is not liable for damages when they rape children. This is sensible for Australian Courts are generous with damages, and with the thousands of claims that would be made, the Church would need to sell some of its portfolio of properties.

The Church does make some payment to its victims, but the payments are well below what would be made by the Court. And the Church can make these reduced payments without having to sell of its vast fortune in property.

However if you believe the Church doesn't employ priests, you will believe anything.