User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 72

  1. #51
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    What do you have against the typical INTJ response?

    I believe they mentioned a lot of dissatisfaction in their lives? I was under the impression that this had to do with depression.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  2. #52
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    What do you have against the typical INTJ response?

    I believe they mentioned a lot of dissatisfaction in their lives? I was under the impression that this had to do with depression.
    I'm sorry. You misunderstood me.
    Typically, INTJs are very concise and don't use very many words,
    as you see in your posts in this and the other thread.
    I was asking you to not to do that.
    Don't make me guess at what's bothering you.

    Why do you refer to INTJs as "they"?
    Aren't you an INTJ?
    I am also an INTJ.

    Would you please answer my question?
    In at least 6 complete sentences?

  3. #53
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I'm sorry. You misunderstood me.
    Typically, INTJs are very concise and don't use very many words,
    as you see in your posts in this and the other thread.
    I was asking you to not to do that.
    Don't make me guess at what's bothering you.

    Why do you refer to INTJs as "they"?
    Aren't you an INTJ?
    I am also an INTJ.

    Would you please answer my question?
    In at least 6 complete sentences?
    I was referring to the people who wrote the other thread about T types as 'they.' If you notice, I did not contribute much to the thread, so it seems appropriate that I refer to that group of people as 'they.'

    Now you're raising the number of sentences?! You sadistic schoolmarm!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  4. #54
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I was referring to the people who wrote the other thread about T types as 'they.' If you notice, I did not contribute much to the thread, so it seems appropriate that I refer to that group of people as 'they.'

    Now you're raising the number of sentences?! You sadistic schoolmarm!
    If you don't hurry up and answer me I'll make it even higher! Bwahahahaha!

  5. #55
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Did you even read the whole thing?
    It took me an hour to write it, you know!
    And you posted 3 minutes later!

  6. #56
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    If you don't hurry up and answer me I'll make it even higher! Bwahahahaha!
    I refuse to answer, then.

    I will take my F with pride. You can take away my good GPA, but you can't take away my dignity.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #57
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    There's going to be a quiz on it later!

  8. #58
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    There's going to be a quiz on it later!
    Do your worst.

    I'm dropping out of this class on Friday, anyway.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  9. #59
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    You made me waste an hour of my life for nothing!
    You didn't even read my post.

  10. #60
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    You made me waste an hour of my life for nothing!
    You didn't even read my post.
    I read enough to know that I'm not giving into your demands of five sentences about one stupid post I made.

    I hope you understand that I didn't make you do anything. I didn't stand behind you with a pitchfork demanding that you analyze that thread. Hell, I didn't even ask you to analyze that thread. You did it yourself, of your own volition. If you benefitted, fine, if you wasted your own time, fine. But you can't blame it on me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. Mental Illness and Wisdom
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 02:46 PM
  2. mental illness and I and F functions
    By + patch in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:50 PM
  3. never catch a mental illness and have an over protective family
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
  4. [NT] Mental Illness and NT's
    By tinkerbell in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 04:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO