12311 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default No Sex Life? Blame Egalitarianism

"If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.
    Likes jixmixfix liked this post

Enneagram
    8w9

But I thought the sexual revolution was a good thing!?!?!?

It's almost like upsetting thousands of years of human relational evolution has negative externalities.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

You are showing your true colors here. Anyone who believes women should be part of society, working, voting, and making change is a sexist. There is no evolutionary reason why women shouldnt do that. In the past it makes sense for women to take care of the kids, but that doesn't mean they can't be part of society too

Plenty of people still have sex. You just need something to blame it on. You should feel ashamed.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

No, the Pareto Principle applies, as it applies to almost everything. A good 20 percent of men will still have no problem getting laid. If you're not in that 20 percent and have to work a little harder, too bad, I don't know what to tell you.

Feminism didn't cause this, it's just helped us get back to the natural order of things. Although the word "natural" is often overused and misused, in this instance I mean the sexual reproduction environment of our mammalian ancestors.

Don't blame the feminists for our biological instincts. Women, when not forced to mate for life with subpar men (as was more the case when divorce was more difficult and monogamous marriage was the norm), aren't going to pick them if they don't have to. And they shouldn't be blamed or shamed for that, nor should those PUA dweebs be blamed for trying to adapt to and exploit the new order to their advantage.

Hypergamy is real, you can observe it in most mammals and in humans and while there are a lack of studies (it's somewhat a taboo subject to discuss in our society becuz muh misogyny) do some digging and you will find evidence. The Hong Kong study is a good one, also I'll try to find the link to the study showing the increases in "marrying up" since the advent of no-fault divorce. Also, dating website statistical data, while hardly peer reviewed scientific studies, will reveal the Pareto Principle at play.

I'll possibly get some hate for my comments but I'm in no way seeking to bash women or feminists here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

^^this is merely the opinion of a Conservative Christian Sociologist (he's against all the standard crap like same-sex couples, etc.)...there's no study attached this.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

^^this is merely the opinion of a Conservative Christian Sociologist (he's against all the standard crap like same-sex couples, etc.)...there's no study attached this.
    Of course there isn't.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Starry, yama, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Of course there isn't.

Yah this is the same exact quackery another *member* recently attempted to present as science.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.

Enneagram
    8w9

From Bloomberg Make America Mate Again

Falling below replacement level reproductive levels is one of the most pressing issues facing the west.

I wonder how this decline in birth rate came to be??????
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

The tradcon men and the feminist women in this thread are all missing the point.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    You are showing your true colors here. Anyone who believes women should be part of society, working, voting, and making change is a sexist. There is no evolutionary reason why women shouldnt do that. In the past it makes sense for women to take care of the kids, but that doesn't mean they can't be part of society too

Plenty of people still have sex. You just need something to blame it on. You should feel ashamed.
    +1

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes ceecee, Starry liked this post