User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 242

  1. #81
    Who Am I? Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni
    Posts
    6,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Less sex means less babies, which means fewer tax-paying adults. Which means socialism won't be funded because every dime that goes toward socialism is stolen from taxpayers. Socialism leads to fewer tax-paying adults, thus socialism will collapse.
    Now a strawman and a slippery slope. Wow haha
    F O R E V E R


    When it matters, everyone's the same.




  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If we refuse to use those tools and the knowledge they provide us to rise above biology, then we have no one to blame but ourselves.


    People finally realized how many better things there are to do, and how much more there is to life.

    We may not be doing our part to reduce the carbon footprint, but we are when it comes to zero population growth.


    That presumes someone has made a coherent and substantive point.


    Someone should remind them that honey attracts more flies than vinegar.


    As for the premise of the OP, women no longer have to exchange sex for long-term material support for themselves and their children (just another form of prostitution anyway), so not surprising that less of it happens. I guess the men who are concerned about this want to be needed rather than wanted.
    That's well put.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  3. #83

    Default

    No job, sex life, friends?

    Click alt right to discover who is to blame.

    The answer may not surprise you. (if you're an alt troll)
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon
    Likes Poki liked this post

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,348

    Default

    I have no issues being wanted by women. I push them to be competent, go after their goals, and be independent as well. Maybe some people focus on "need" to much and let "want" go to the wayside.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Survive & Stay Free liked this post

  5. #85
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Now a strawman and a slippery slope. Wow haha
    It's happening in socialist countries. Russia has started sex camps for teenagers.
    Sex for the motherland: Russian youths encouraged to procreate at camp | Daily Mail Online
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

  6. #86
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    It's happening in socialist countries. Russia has started sex camps for teenagers.
    Sex for the motherland: Russian youths encouraged to procreate at camp | Daily Mail Online
    So what are you doing to make more white American babies? Because the National Survey of Families and Households, if you care to visit their site, are certainly not advocating Hispanic, Arab Muslim or African Americans to ramp up reproduction.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #87

    Default

    dohn cawl mah fuckin 'ouse no moah. you'll get fucked up. sunummabitch


  8. #88
    Meat Tornado DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13,941

    Default

    I guess we'll ultimately see how smart the practice of eating next years seed corn is.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I guess we'll ultimately see how smart the practice of eating next years seed corn is.
    if you call mah fuckin house house again, i'mma tell you dis your muthafukkin ass'll get locked up quick faster than a heartbeat. Don't call mah fukkin 'ouse no moah. an' I mean business, muthafukka

  10. #90
    Butterfly Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None
    Posts
    14,569

    Default

    Let those that want to trade sex for resources do so, while making sure everyone can choose of their own volition whether they do so or not

    Idem dito on whether or not to have kids. Its not like the human race is on the brink of extinction. For that matter, this planet could do with less of us to maintain.

    Kinda glad to live in a society where i dont HAVE to share my body just to survive but can choose to do so whenever and for whatever reason i see fit - provided the other party has the same choice and consents.

    How is it so hard to just be ok with how another person chooses to live their life and utilise their body? Its their life and body

    Seems like a simple concept.


    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO