User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    Have fun in your self perceived superiority bubble. If you knew me (obviously you don’t) you’d chuckle at someone suggesting I’m materialistically driven.

I think most people believe their opinions to be superior don't you think? Also I think most people see prostitution as a business. His statement wasn't a comment on your personal values.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    By this logic, if one is contributing a lot as a working person, then loses their job and become homeless between jobs, one should lose their right to vote? And technically the women you'd deprive of their vote who choose to make babies...making babies could be seen as a big contribution to society, depending on what you consider contributing to society. So your idea of contribution to society seems skewed and dependent on your own values. It's largely arbitrary and subjective...Does this mean elderly people who aren't working or cannot work should not vote either? You say you want to revoke women's votes but by your own logic, a female scientist or cop should retain their right to vote, no? I'm just trying to point out how flawed your logic is, as is often the case when people with strong ideological stances try to logically justify their beliefs--the holes in their logic become apparent, particularly when their beliefs are based in very arbitrary personal values and feelings on "how things ought to be" with measures of vague and abstract things such as "contribution to society" My solution is at least somewhat more consistent.
    your solution is not consistent with reality because iq isnt a complete measurment. someone with an iq of 160 could still be on welfare and contribitute no taxes. What im saying is either takes away womens right to vote. Or have those who contribute with their taxes. Of course there is going to be loopholes but its much bettet than what we currenrly have.

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Is it beneficial, though, to set such low standards and expectations of people? It just seems like we'd be creating a world that is more bleak.

The obesity epidemic is a greater cause of decreased sex than feminism, imo.
    Bleak? Less bleak than a society that allows criminals and slave traders to provide this service. At least if it were regulated all participants would be safe (medically and physically) and willing to be involved in the process. Then the only prostitution being conducted illegally (sex slave trade) could be more easily isolated and thwarted by the authorities.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper
    Likes Amargith liked this post

Why not just blame yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post

The obesity epidemic is a greater cause of decreased sex than feminism, imo.
    I would agree with this as well as the diseases and conditions obesity brings.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    take away women's voting privlige and satan will die.
    holy shit what year is this
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Bleak? Less bleak than a society that allows criminals and slave traders to provide this service. At least if it were regulated all participants would be safe (medically and physically) and willing to be involved in the process. Then the only prostitution being conducted illegally (sex slave trade) could be more easily isolated and thwarted by the authorities.
    I'm not against legalizing prostitution. I didn't like "the people are animals" thing. It's true, but if you go around saying that, like that's all we are, do more people start behaving in less respectable ways?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    it's the year women get back in the kitchen. 😁

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Have fun in your self perceived superiority bubble. If you knew me (obviously you don’t) you’d chuckle at someone suggesting I’m materialistically driven.
    Yeah, I think its better to have values which are not simply money values, or to commodify something like sex.