User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    You sound like one of those migtoes.

Migtoe-ism is the survival strategy of inferior rabbits.
    I ain't no MGTOW though I'm friends with a few. I am in one of those dreaded marriages they avoid so I can't be one by definition, though perhaps you could call me one in spirit?

Truth be told, I can't complain, my marriage is not too bad ("cheaper to keep her" as they say) and I have a decent relationship with the wife that is somewhat similar to friends/roommates. Our marriage is luckily stable for the most part but I think a lot of people idealize marriage and think they're going to live happily ever after and the reality is that marriages fail at a high rate for a multitude of reasons, so I would advise against it, or at least advise a lot of caution to both men and women looking to tie themselves down to that lifestyle and all that it entails.

Sex is not super frequent for me but I find at my age I don't need sex or masturbation too often to be happy, and that the energy I save is better channeled into my thoughts and creative pursuits.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    I ain't no MGTOW though I'm friends with a few. I am in one of those dreaded marriages they avoid so I can't be one by definition, though perhaps you could call me one in spirit?

Truth be told, I can't complain, my marriage is not too bad ("cheaper to keep her" as they say) and I have a decent relationship with the wife that is somewhat similar to friends/roommates. Our marriage is luckily stable for the most part but I think a lot of people idealize marriage and think they're going to live happily ever after and the reality is that marriages fail at a high rate for a multitude of reasons, so I would advise against it, or at least advise a lot of caution to both men and women looking to tie themselves down to that lifestyle and all that it entails.

Sex is not super frequent for me but I find at my age I don't need sex or masturbation too often to be happy, and that the energy I save is better channeled into my thoughts and creative pursuits.

You don't owe anyone an explanation like this. I wish I could go off here on some azzholes but obviously I can't. but you are an amazing human being.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    KWML

Well, I misjudged you. I'm glad to see you are somewhat a wolf.

I hope you both find God someday to strengthen your marriage.

9 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. 10 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. 11 Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? 12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

-Ecclesiastes 4
    -Winter is Coming

Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know
    Live and die on this day...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Wolf my ass.

9 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. 10 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. 11 Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? 12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

-Ecclesiastes 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Wolf my ass.
    No, I prefer to think of myself as a Cat, or perhaps a damaged Pink Floyd/Animal Farm Dog. I'm not a sheep because the other sheep would probably toss me out of the herd and I'm too nice to be a Pig like Trump or Hillary.

Pigs on the wing...
    Likes Cellmold, SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    KWML

No, I prefer to think of myself as a Cat, or perhaps a damaged Pink Floyd/Animal Farm Dog.

Pigs on the wing...
    Have a blessed day regardless.
    -Winter is Coming

Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

No, I prefer to think of myself as a Cat, or perhaps a damaged Pink Floyd/Animal Farm Dog.

Pigs on the wing...

My comment was directed towards the troll.

Likes asynartetic liked this post

Melodies from Mars
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Looks like you're gonna have to get some dick instead. Or just be normal and not look at relationships and sex so impersonally, like actually go out and see for yourself where all your "opposites" are. You could even, if you are that desperate, visit some country with traditional roles and dance with some women there...

no freedom is lost because of equality.

-Ecclesiastes 4
    How do you know I haven't found God already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    My comment was directed towards the troll.
    I misunderstood, but now I understand what you meant.
    Likes Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    So at the root of all the angry anti-feminism is the fact that the angry anti-feminists cant get laid?

Who'd have thought.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon
    Likes Starry liked this post