User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

This is in General Psychology now?

I hope its not general psychology, I was hoping the contagion had been contained.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    When the hell did people collectively decide vaping was a sign of douchebaggery? And why can I no longer wear my white panama hat?
    Sounds like hipsters got to it. Damn nonconformist conformists. They ruin everything. Somehow they make the mainstream seem cool. What the hell kind of world is this?

To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

As per orders of the No likes experiment I am not liking posts for the duration.
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

When you're both WANTED and NEEDED.

Got it made.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    funny how there's so many guys who can get the v but yet the ones who don't are blaming feminism
    It aint all about the "v" than you think. Long lasting stable relationships is more important.

MBTI
    KWML

Maybe, just maybe...

A good sex life comes as God's reward. But, of course with a good sex life, comes a good companionship which is even more rewarding to the human soul. Many who live the life of a rabbit (I was a rabbit, too) often become disillusioned and jaded by it. "It was all for naught" they'd often say. They "catch feelings" for the other person, and often these relationships based first in Lust, fall apart. IE: Infp and infj - New relationship with sex too soon, help!

Maybe, just maybe...

God will provide when you are ready. Don't blame egalitarianism, feminism, whatever...

Blame yourselves. Seek God instead.
    -Winter is Coming

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    Maybe, just maybe...

A good sex life comes as God's reward. But, of course with a good sex life, comes a good companionship which is even more rewarding to the human soul. Many who live the life of a rabbit (I was a rabbit, too) often become disillusioned and jaded by it. "It was all for naught" they'd often say. They "catch feelings" for the other person, and often these relationships based first in Lust, fall apart. IE: Infp and infj - New relationship with sex too soon, help!

Maybe, just maybe...

God will provide when you are ready. Don't blame egalitarianism, feminism, whatever...

Blame yourselves. Seek God instead.
    I have a different line that i have learned bibically...blame yourself...God is within us all...we all see the right way we just conveniently ignore it.

Now i am not religious, but it doesnt mean i dont listen and learn weeding through everything to find the core
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I have a different line that i have learned bibically...blame yourself...God is within us all...we all see the right way we just conveniently ignore it.

Now i am not religious, but it doesnt mean i dont listen and learn weeding through everything to find the core
    Your Ni is showing

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    Your Ni is showing
    But, Ti can map it perfectly if you remove god to everyone still.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    KWML

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post

Although we disagree theologically about the nature of God, we both agree on the bolded.

Pleasure(s) of the flesh is not a Great Purpose for a man or woman.
    -Winter is Coming

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    Although we disagree theologically about the nature of God, we both agree on the bolded.

Pleasure(s) of the flesh is not a Great Purpose for a man or woman.
    Enjoyment and hapiness is the purpose of life. Like you said yourself a fullfilling relationship is more critical to hapiness then sex. Pleasure of the flesh also brings happiness and pleasures as long as you dont abuse it. Abuse it and you screw yourself over living in a facade that WILL crash. Life is not about "great purpose" other then joy and happiness. You know why people think heaven is gold and blah, blah, blah...because they still dont know what brings happiness. I live my own theological nature you live someone elses. I find it interesting that people tell me i am more God like then most religious people who follow some externally taught theology.
    Im out, its been fun