• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung's Four Archetypes?

King/Queen
Warrior
Magician
Lover

Just wanted to have a discussion on the mature archetypes to further my knowledge on the subject (magician arch).

Amazon.com: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine (9780062506061): Robert Moore, Douglas Gillette: Books

I've not yet bought the book because, tbh, my plate is already full with books to read.

TL;DR is that inside us, we are preprogrammed with boy/girl psychology, and as we grow we should evolve a healthy balance of all four archetypes. If for any reason, you might be psychologically damaged growing up, you could be stuck using unhealthy versions of your immature boy/girl or mature archetypes.

Here is an article from medium.com
How To Access and Develop Your Inner King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover (Masculine Archetypes Part…

The only other place I found an in-depth article is from artofmanliness.com
The Archetypes of Manliness | The Art of Manliness