User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I tend to dream in quite vivid coloUrs I do remember having one dream in black and white though
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

screw what i said, i had a dream in ridiculous colors lol. one dream had cavemen, and people with no torso walking around. it was incredibly weird.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    intp

Color, but not particularly vivid. Or it could be that the weirdness of the plot drowns out any particular impression color would make.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFP

I usually dream in colour however, occasionaly I have dreamt in sepia which have been some of my most vivd and memorable dreams. When I did dream in sepia I remember noticing that a different atmosphere was creating in my surroundings

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

The weird thing about my dreams are that I don't usually remember if I dream in color or not :/ I know I do some of the time, at least; there are other times where my dreams might just be too dark or too intricate to remember any color.
    I've had a lot of very surreal dreams; people where you couldn't hear them speak, but you know what they say, and where you can't see their faces, but know who they are. Often times, I don't remember any color in these dreams; just a feeling of detachment and isolation.

MBTI
    INxJ

Color. I've yet to personally hear of anyone that does otherwise.

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

sigh, i don't often remember dreams, however i am fairly certain those i do remember are in colour...

...except one in particular...from my childhood, in which i was hunted down and murdered, it was in a mix of dark blues and black...no other colours...

so i guess that is something?
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Colors. Vivid. My dreams tend to cause me to believe the events are quite real. I've often woken up quite disappointed or confused because I expect to still be in the midst of whatever has been happening. The vividness of my dreams often times causes intense emotion, displayed within where I wouldn't ever display them while awake. I also can wake with the memory of how something felt, texture-wise, or smelled during a dream.

I love to sleep, if only to dream
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

ByMySword

I only dream in black and white
    I only dream cause I'm alive
    I only dream in black and white
    to save me from myself.

Sorry, Iron Maiden got the best of me.

I don't think I do, but who knows?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I only remember two dreams specifically being in black and white. One was a particularly disturbing dream I had as a kid and another was one of those rare movie-themed dreams. Rare in the sense of I wasn't interacting in any way with the characters and felt a detachment from the events- a pure spectator. The scene changes were cool.

Most of the dreams I remember have color (resisting puns), but sometimes I can't say anything plays into my memory that registers a dream as color or black/white.

I think dreams really are your brain working things in backwards. It's strange what random things from your day can get cycled in sometimes- when other things are ignored. The worst dreams are ones about some real-life terrifying event that you'll have to go through at some point in your life. It happens in the dream and it's horrible but you survive... and you wake up and you realize you still haven't survived it yet.

I don't think I really like dreams as a whole. They disturb my emotional state a lot. Which is great when I'm floating on air after a great dream. But twice as awful when it's an unsound one.* And dreams tend to muddle my sense of memory (I've a hard enough time remembering things without confusing dreams for real-life chronology). The best sleep of all is when I just wake up from nREM, feeling fresh and remembering nothing except a brief roll-over in the middle of the night.

*Maybe it's natural to not need happiness explained, but disturbance/unhappiness must be dissected and obsessed-over.