User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Personality Research Survey

I’ve been member of this forum for more than two years, mostly as a lurker. My interest in personality types started as a teenager (long, long ago), but I got really interested about 4 years ago during a period of personal tumult, when typology became an illuminating tool for me to revisit myself. About a year ago, I decided to change careers along with everything else in my life and become a therapist.

Now I am starting an MFT program and conducting a survey about personality traits and trait identification for a class on personality theories. I will collate the results into a final project report which I will post in this thread when it is complete (roughly the beginning of August).

But first I need to collect some data. Here is the link to my survey. It should take about 15 minutes to complete and the results are anonymous.

Personality and trait identification survey

Thank you to anyone and everyone who participates!
    Likes Tiger Owl, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm a bit like you. I've been into MBTI and other systems for more than 7 even years now but only recently I've started to participate and forums and the like.
    Anyway, I did the survey.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx

Did it

Good luck with your research!
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thank you @Eyez Fighter and @Bush Did 9/11 I really appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey.

@Eyez Fighter I have been more active on another personality forum (Personality Cafe) but initially didn't post much on this one because my SO was very active here and I didn't want to insert myself into his domain. Then it didn't matter but life got very hectic and my attention got sucked into more urgent matters. I still intend to become more active here, though. The two forums seem quite different in character and custom, though topically similar, so it will be a fairly interesting exercise to participate in both and compare. I'm looking forward to that.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

done
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Saving to fill out a bit later. Edit: done
    Last edited by Tiger Owl; 07-30-2017 at 10:57 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thanks to you both @Totenkindly and @Tiger Owl .

Many people have actually reported in the survey that they came via typology central (many more than have commented in this thread). Members of this site have been the single biggest block of survey respondents, in fact. I'm impressed with the engagement of the members here.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Did it because I give the big 5 some credit. Well I'm typing through it now, gimmie a minute.

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes ghost owl liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ghost owl View Post
    Thank you @Eyez Fighter and @Bush Did 9/11 I really appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey.

@Eyez Fighter I have been more active on another personality forum (Personality Cafe) but initially didn't post much on this one because my SO was very active here and I didn't want to insert myself into his domain. Then it didn't matter but life got very hectic and my attention got sucked into more urgent matters. I still intend to become more active here, though. The two forums seem quite different in character and custom, though topically similar, so it will be a fairly interesting exercise to participate in both and compare. I'm looking forward to that.
    Oh, I see. I hope you enjoy your time here. I relatively new and I'm still getting accustomed but it is a formidable forum so far.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I love surveys! Done! Congrats on your new life and career change!
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts