8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Default Name that disorder(s)!

Nvm. Thanks @prplchknz
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

it does i want to say some sort of personality disorder like narcism but i'm not yet trained so i'll leave it to other people to decide. she seems very controlling with an ego which is the worse combination imo. does she turn things around on you? like for example i have a neighbor who will yell at me insult me then say he didn't do anything and that i'm over reacting. and it's like dude you just said i must not want to talk to you, and i apologize and go i never said that. and i didn't and he says he never said that either so i forward the text in which he says this. then he didn't respond. i can usually back him into a corner but it's frustrating he tries to control conversations and gets mad if i don't say what he wants me to. I dunno i'm pretty sure he's a narcist. nothing is ever his fault it someone elses.

sorry for the anecdote i'm just trying to see if you relate to that at all.

you know i'm probably projecting my problems with my neighbor on to your grandma....p.s. i've decided to drop him as a friend because he puts me in such a bad mood.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it does i want to say some sort of personality disorder like narcism but i'm not yet trained so i'll leave it to other people to decide. she seems very controlling with an ego which is the worse combination imo. does she turn things around on you? like for example i have a neighbor who will yell at me insult me then say he didn't do anything and that i'm over reacting. and it's like dude you just said i must not want to talk to you, and i apologize and go i never said that. and i didn't and he says he never said that either so i forward the text in which he says this. then he didn't respond. i can usually back him into a corner but it's frustrating he tries to control conversations and gets mad if i don't say what he wants me to. I dunno i'm pretty sure he's a narcist. nothing is ever his fault it someone elses.

sorry for the anecdote i'm just trying to see if you relate to that at all.

you know i'm probably projecting my problems with my neighbor on to your grandma....p.s. i've decided to drop him as a friend because he puts me in such a bad mood.
    Def some narcissism.

I don't mind anecdotes, it's the way I share information too.

I just appreciate the response at all...but I deleted the post ( since I didn't see a delete thread button) it's really hard for me to share personal information like that. Took me a long time to do so.

But if no one ( except you) is going to help I'm not just gonna leave that kinda dirt lying around.

Thanks again.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post