• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are certain types more likely to have Dyslexia?

Are you a...

• NT type with Dyslexia

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NT type without Dislexia

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • NF type with Dislexia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NF type without Dislexia

• ST type with Dislexia

• ST type without Dislexia

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SF type with Dislexia

• SF type without Dislexia

• Total voters

NinjaKristi

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've been wondering about this for a while. Which one of these best describes you?

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The two are not related.

NinjaKristi

MBTI Type
INTJ
The two are not related.

The point of this post wasn't to randomly post opinions but to conduct a study. Hence, the poll. So unless you have scientific proof of your statement, I'm more interested in results of the poll.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The point of this post wasn't to randomly post opinions but to conduct a study. Hence, the poll. So unless you have scientific proof of your statement, I'm more interested in results of the poll.

1) I answered the question you posted

2) There is absolutely no evidence to link MBTI to any biological factors like genetics or brain development. Dyslexia, on the other hand stems from development issues in certain areas of the brain. Here's a link: Dyslexia and the Brain – International Dyslexia Association

I don't understand how you relate the two. If you're going to conduct this experiment, what results do you expect? What part of MBTI do you suppose is linked to such a condition?