• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Schizophrenia screening test!

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You scored a total of 0

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

Interesting, because this illness runs in my family and I've always been a bit nervous about it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
got 1 also that test is bullshit i'm actually diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and my symptoms are pretty consistent with the illness when i'm off meds i wouldn't put stock into that test.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
iSAeczf.png

furblug

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I took the test. Got 0. I really feel it addressed the most common/cliche aspects of schizophrenia. One of those Facebook/keep the thread alive/look cool while having mental disorder quizzes where they prompt you to share your results at the end as a mean of reward type of thing.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ

thanks. I never did think schizophrenia was a problem from me though.

notwithstanding the cia camel aliens within the tobacco jew holocaust/911 denial industry though, lol

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored a total of 0

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

Welp. I expected that.

diccs

oh no i got a 1 better lock myself up in the basement and eat the key.