• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Theory of Diametric Mind

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
Many are in jail as that seems to double as a treatment facility and others are unaware. Because they have never been seen by a doctor of any kind, let alone a mental health professional.

This is what seems so crazy. I am against forced treatment, but that issue aside, helping people must be cheaper for the society in the long run than putting them in jail or waiting for them to commit crimes. And I am not even talking about compassion.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This is what seems so crazy. I am against forced treatment, but that issue aside, helping people must be cheaper for the society in the long run than putting them in jail or waiting for them to commit crimes. And I am not even talking about compassion.

It is. But it's going to take work, effort and a long term plan. Something that cannot be done in the current political climate. There are a max of 8 years now to get something done. But there is little to no guarantee the next politician won't rip it to pieces, just like what is being done now all over the place.

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
It is. But it's going to take work, effort and a long term plan. Something that cannot be done in the current political climate. There are a max of 8 years now to get something done. But there is little to no guarantee the next politician won't rip it to pieces, just like what is being done now all over the place.

Sad. 8 years seems like quite a lot. Longer than the Second World War. Countries destroyed. Countries created. Social orders turned upside down. Industrial complexes rebuild from the ground. New technologies capable of saving or killing millions invented and tested. A lot can be achieved in 8 years. It's just that the politicians need some motivation. Someone told me that ostracism was a great idea. I kind of see the point, except for the quality of the voters.

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
Imprinted brain? Is there any kind of a normal word instead of imprinted and fancy 'diametric'?

I know what you mean, but the brain naming competition is stiff. [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] for example likes to talk about the left brain, the right brain and the bicameral brain:

...bicameral mind is of interest because it throws light on the origin of consciousness, and the origin of religion.

On the other hand, compared to some other scientific names, these are pretty straightforward:
http://http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-worlds-strangest-scientific-names-14139154/

Though not as straightforward as a blob fish: