User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I like the Quadras, and the profiles have a lot of interesting remarks about behavior.
    5 3 9

garbage

I agree with INTP, but also Asterion. The theory has some good ideas and some not so good ones.

--

Also, above all, I do not want a theory to tell me that I'm a huge, incapable baby who needs a dual in order to even function in this world without spilling his little baby sippie cup all over himself.

.. well, provided that it's not true, anyway...

...which it isn't, thank you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Socionics takes some time sorting through all the available information. If you are keen on people observation and have a lot of social experience, it's not difficult to sort the good info from the bad. People struggle with it when they have been too sheltered socially.

I find this website to be good source of socionics info and they also have some stuff on MBTI and enneagram.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

While I'll continue to stay true to MBTI, I like Socionics because it has some concepts that MBTI lacks, such as Quadras, Intertype relations, and various temperaments. I have carried over such concepts to MBTI (although not directly).
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

I'm not Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    While I'll continue to stay true to MBTI, I like Socionics because it has some concepts that MBTI lacks, such as Quadras, Intertype relations, and various temperaments. I have carried over such concepts to MBTI (although not directly).
    Yes, I've skimmed about it last year but for some reasons, I don't really have an urge to continue my reading. I've read about it again for few days now..It's seems more interesting and got lots of information.
    Anyway, I enjoy reading MBTI, socionics and the enneagram for leisure time.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

I have studied socionics for quite some time, and i havent found anything that doesnt fit perfectly other than their celebrity typing. I think socionics is supperior to the other methods i am aware of. Socionics alone lets me cold read personality types from facial features and posture which is really amazing once you start noticing odd relations, and i was a skeptic when i read that people look like their type

I'm not Trunks

This forum is great, but it's pretty boring for me..I'm more fascinate with socionics now.
    I'll leave this forum for now.

I'm not Trunks

As I read more about the socionics, I found my enneagram tritype. It could be possibly 5w6-1w9-4w5. MBTI gives me a result as an INTJ, but in socionic I'm LII (INTJ). But I might think I'm more to an INTP. Now I know why I keep reading about the socionic than MBTI..

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI

Привет всем I'm not sure about MBTI ,but socionics have planty of autors giveing different type descriptions. And that causing a problem with typing celebrities.
    And till now, I can't get a point of MBTI . Socionics allows to predict relationships between people - so it's useful. And what MBTI is necessary for? I'm not sure ...

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

It's odd, i can't find a type i feel comfortable with for myself in socionics. I did the test twice and came up as INFp.. i really do not relate to that type description at all. I checked the next two...ENFp and ENFj... i prob identify most with the ENFp description but it's still off and by a fair bit at that... it dosn't seem to fit...seems too rigid and narrow. I also checked ESFp and ESFj for good measure...both also way off the mark...gah!
    Can anyone link me a good socionics type description page?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"