• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women are better than men.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I find it fascinating that they are both negative qualities tied to genitalia.

"Lack of linguistic intelligence"..lol...try again

Yes, that is funny.

Well, you didn't understand what I meant when Isaid the context was inappropriate so, yeah.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, that is funny.

Well, you didn't understand what I meant when Isaid the context was inappropriate so, yeah.

I actually ignored that part as it was nothing more then a "possible" example as stated by your use of the words "I think". I didn't deem it worthy to go down the "possible" uses of poor context nor do I know you enough to make an educated guess as to what you meant since you weren't even sure if your statement was solid. :hi:

StrawberryJam

MBTI Type
INTJ
Precisely yes! Women are better than men in many areas of life. Women can sustain all the hardships of taking all the responsibilities in the family. We are more organized and flexible according to research and study. :)

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being able to multi-task doesn't make women "better", just "better at multi--tasking".

If the multi-tasking vs single-tasking myth is true, and I'm not saying it is, but in that case men are also better at single-tasking than women, which means women can do more things, we can do less things, but presumablly do them better than women,, since we have more focus. So there is no better gender, better is subjective anyways. The question is "better at what?"

That's why arguements like this are moot, no offense to the OP.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
who needs that pesky why chromosome anyway?

:worthy::worthy:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You should kneel down, kiss my shoe, price me and feel deeply ashamed for having a male sexual organ called penis instead of a female gift of God.

Lark

Apparently, it's science. It's from the BBC, so it seems pretty legit.

Women 'better at multitasking' than men, study finds - BBC News

Thoughts? What can be done to help men keep up with women? Why do you think men struggle with something so simple?

Better at multitasking is different from simply better.

I think that multitasking is a myth though, there's prioritising and doing a number of things poorly simultaneously but I dont believe they are the same thing as this mythical multitasking.

I'm not sure that its even particularly productive to multitask and its management speak from an era of doing more with less and burning out your staff hoping that your firm lasts til your retirement, it'll all seem really, really stupid some day, as stupid as paying tributes to oracles and temples of the Greek pantheon to guarantee crop yields.

Mole

Permabanned
Statistics answers the question and tells us the differences between men and the differences between women are greater than the differences between men and women.

Too complex to understand? Well then why not hang onto our sexist prejudices - they provide a simple answer to a complex problem.

But why stop there, statistics tells us how photosynthesis works, it works through quantum mechanics, in every leaf, in every stalk, in the plankton in the oceans, quantum mechanics tells us precisely what every electron will do to ten decimal places. And it is so complex, we have inadequate means of describing it - so we say the electron can be in two places at the same time, but this is ridiculous, just as ridiculous as sexism.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am a guy and good at mutitasking as my mind is just easy to wander around so I can naturally leap from one thing to another and in fact having a distraction helps me work better as my mind isnt getting bored and stagnant. I think gender could play a role but just one of many factors.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Multitasking isn't real. You can't have your full attention on multiple things at once.

To quote Ron Swanson: never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you know this whole women are better at multi-tasking makes me feel like maybe i'm not actually female because i suck at multi-tasking like really bad.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you know this whole women are better at multi-tasking makes me feel like maybe i'm not actually female because i suck at multi-tasking like really bad.

I must be a woman :laugh: I suck at quite a bit of things "men" do good

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't relate to a great many female stereotypes including this one. It is the main reason I don't cook that much. I can do creative things that have focus, but cooking more than one thing at a time requires that multi-tasking mindset and it is *really* hard for me. I also don't define myself socially like many stereotypes I've heard about women. Back when I belonged to a church they used to have special meetings for women to discuss these stereotypical "issues", and it really did make me feel strange because most of it was foreign to me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't relate to a great many female stereotypes including this one. It is the main reason I don't cook that much. I can do creative things that have focus, but cooking more than one thing at a time requires that multi-tasking mindset and it is *really* hard for me. I also don't define myself socially like many stereotypes I've heard about women. Back when I belonged to a church they used to have special meetings for women to discuss these stereotypical "issues", and it really did make me feel strange because most of it was foreign to me.

yeah well you can cook if you do it right prep everything first no matter what order things go in measure everything out then when you do the actual cooking that's all you do no prep or measuring. and cooking does require focus i find the people who usually burn stuff are the multi taskers

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol so better at multitasking is translated as overall *better*? Weird