• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Controlling people

MBTI Type
INxJ
I think some people want to control other people in order to keep their life nice and organized. That's probably the case with me and has nothing to do with anything else. I can't answer for anyone else.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think some people want to control other people in order to keep their life nice and organized. That's probably the case with me and has nothing to do with anything else. I can't answer for anyone else.

Ditto. I can't have others messing up my well organized plans :)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Controlling people is awesome, because then you don't have to do anything.

All that needs be done is to call upon the service of your obediant and toiling slaves!

It is through control that one gains proper command over the world, designing it in accordance with his own vision.