User Tag List

12 Last

Default Nostalgic about *your childhood / college crush/love* ?

Ever curious to meet them once again? Ever wonder what do he/she must be doing now-a-days??

...keep it simple.

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Occasionally I do wonder what my old crushes have been doing lately. But if there's no chance to contact/reconnect in any way, then I don't bother. Same thing if they've turned out to be huge douchebags.

CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes MDP2525, labyrinthine, Abendrot liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I actually texted my favorite ex a while back to see how his life was going... I'd had a weird dream where he and the man were pals

it was his wedding day

I'm actually happy that he finally found a nice girl who wants to settle down with him and have kids... he deserves it
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by *RisaRay* View Post
    Ever curious to meet them once again? Ever wonder what do he/she must be doing now-a-days??

...keep it simple.
    Sure. I traded emails with her several years ago but haven't seen or spoken to her since we were 21. She is married with three kids and a dog and lives a few towns over.

Interesting article here on this kind of thing.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

When I was younger, I was more idealistic, and so my crushes were more of an extension of my own idealism and imagination. The actual person was different than what was in my mind. My crushes would last for years, so there was a lot of emotional investment, but I don't look back much. I never tried to look anyone up back when I was on FB.

There is a feeling of confused, painful nostalgia when recalling former marriages. I was never cut-out to have multiple deep romances in my life. I was meant to have one love. It works better for me to not look back. It's not a lack of nostalgia, but that it's too much to process.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I don't really like posting to this forum very often because I have a stalker here. (It's not just me, he stalks multiple forum members and the mods just let him get away with it year after year after bloody year.) But I'll admit to having had a kind of Charlie Brown "red-headed girl down the street" childhood. I did look her up on Facebook finally, but as it turns out she hasn't changed at all, which is a bad thing.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    IntJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx

Never. I generally reject my past and only look forward.

MBTI
    I_FP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Just my last boyfriend. I will probably always love him. The door is completely shut on all the others though. If he texted me right now, I don't know what I would do.

Yeah, I feel that way lots of the time, I've tried to reach out to people I was involved with in the past but most of them arent interested in getting in contact so I just forget about it, until I feel like trying again and then it happens again, I dont worry if I dont hear from them though and I think I get that sort of feeling the strongest when I dont have anything like it going on at the moment and sometimes it spurs me on to try and just meet new people instead.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

hell no