User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Probably would help if you had access to better water; sewage is not fun swimming in.
    That's deep too, but a tricky path to navigate if you go down it, without falling down the slippery slope of "it's not me, it's all these idiots around me, I just need to go to a new place, this place, that place and everything will be fine"... failing to realize people are people wherever you go and if you've trouble with people in one place you're likely to anywhere... number of times I had to run away and start over before I realized the problem was me and my fucking shell...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I like being picky, I've managed good quality friends that way. Ones I actually desire to spend my limited energy on. And no, I have not required some E friend to introduce me
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

haha cool! you know I absolutely HATE introducing people? It's like totally sticking my neck out for someone... dammit, I won't introduce anyone unless I figure it's likely to have any good come of it... I hate being remembered as the one who brought the social retard to the party that brought everyone down or the one people think twice about inviting "in case he brings that moron with him" hahaha... so there you go, if I introduce you to anyone it's genuine, cos I actually like you and want you to join us, not an act of pity lol
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENFJ

It's kind of funny because people have a tendency to gravitate towards me on their own.

And... well, that I wasn't even talking about being social.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Never really looked at it as an act of pitty; I'm just able to sniff out what I like, what I don't like and approach the former on my own energy. It can be a bit judgemental and cruel if you actually look into my thought process, but I figure "that's life".

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It's kind of funny because people have a tendency to gravitate towards me on their own.

And... well, that I wasn't even talking about being social.
    You must be an interesting person, or just freaky enough to warrent investigation.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ

You must be an interesting person, or just freaky enough to warrent investigation.
    I get that all the time.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I get that all the time.
    Also, if I remember right, you're female which will also afford you some interest points no matter how much of a recluse you try to be. That is unless you pull some kind of psycho bitch act about once every few weeks to scare everyone. That would take quite a bit of energy, though, I'd think.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This is an extraordinary position to be in.

Just to maintain yourself, just to keep your eyes open, requires an enormous inner strength.

And yet you see quite clearly - your vision is not clouded.

You rest, though, in a very old tradition. That is all around you but remains unseen.

And it is a tradition that welcomes you with delight. Because this tradition can breathe in you.

With every breath you take, you bring the tradition alive; yet you won't tickle it under the ears or take it for a walk. It must trail after you - unacknowledged - eyes downcast - hoping you will give a sign of recognition.

It is almost as though the whole world is holding its breath waiting for you to breathe.

While you, in your ineffable politeness, are waiting for the world to breathe first.
    I had to let this simmer for a while. You have a way of breaking me out of my escapism. I thought, and played, and watched Bruce Parry have ayahuasca induced spiritual visions, and also just stared into the eyes of your avatar for a while. And now I'm thinking, and noticing how the skin on my hand is made up of lots of triangles.

But I do have an arrogant sense of wisdom; that by my own logic, I shouldn't/cannot have. And doubt is crippling when you wish to share with the world.

Yet I am the hypocrite, as it is others' imposition and judgment that I fear the most. I need to be able to trust humanity before I can feel a sense of peace and freedom.

I can't help but outsource my shell. Perhaps my vision is not quite so clear.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INxJ

I like being picky, I've managed good quality friends that way. Ones I actually desire to spend my limited energy on. And no, I have not required some E friend to introduce me
    Yes, indeed.