• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this sexism of some kind ?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is a black or white since this is about acting. Will I take "the gamble" once again or will I skip all of this it. Therefore the details are basically irrelevant.

The truth is all of my close friends were men: we played to togather as kids, we built lego castles, we ventured into the wilderness togather, we played video or board games for hours, we had drinks on the saturday night, we traveled ....

On the other hand women always gave me grief: that I am robot, they accused me of all kind of things, they ignored me, they played games, they delibrately sabotaged me ...

The truth is that because of my technical and scientific interests I grew up mosly cut off from women and often there was 0 of them in my class. However trully great deal of experiances that I had with them were bad or they were at least neutral, the good ones were very rare. I just never felt really desired from the women, even my mother basically left me to rise myself because of "we are all individuals anyway".

Ok. You have not been socialized to women. You admit that.

You can't list any negative qualities in males. Doesn't that tell you something??!!

You don't want to have sex with males, so you don't face the same kind of susceptibility to rejection as with women. Naturally.

So when women you encountered when dating calls you a robot or calls you on your lack of experience with women...why would you not find this a completely logical conclusion?

After the inevitable hurt from hearing criticism...why would you discard it completely? There is some truth there. However unpleasant.

That conclusion being that you don't know how to interact with women. Which you admit you don't have a lot of experience and the experience you do has been negative.

So why is the fix to this not something you need to adapt and learn from as well?

Get what I am saying?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ok. You have not been socialized to women. You admit that.

You can't list any negative qualities in males. Doesn't that tell you something??!!

You don't want to have sex with males, so you don't face the same kind of susceptibility to rejection as with women. Naturally.

So when women you encountered when dating calls you a robot or calls you on your lack of experience with women...why would you not find this a completely logical conclusion?

After the inevitable hurt from hearing criticism...why would you discard it completely? There is some truth there. However unpleasant.

That conclusion being that you don't know how to interact with women. Which you admit you don't have a lot of experience and the experience you do has been negative.

So why is the fix to this not something you need to adapt and learn from as well?

Get what I am saying?

No really, with men I never had that much problems and even if there are any it was easy to split up or make a deal ... or go violent if they obvously don't answer to anyone. While with women in general you have to play the "emotion card" on some way. Even if you don't feel like it or you don't know how.

However I have become apathic to the whole "women" thing due to experiences that were just pilling up on each other .
Also what most people see as unplesant I often just skip with direct question, since I have seen all kind of things in life and that made me very thick skinned. Almost 10 yeas ago I made a classification of scenarios of how human history will finnish, so for me the big picture and outcomes is defined. Therefore I may not get excited over things that I see as "minor problems" ... what women tend to take personally. :D

The problem is why would I deal with someone that creates me problems in life or someone who is self-destructive ? However since I grew up physically detached from women I never manage to learn how to deal with women. While on the other hand I wasn't able to find someone who was right for me ... plus I had tons of life problems besides that. Over years I got somewhat better with this and now I have to engage for real ... it is just that this often strikes me as masochism on my part.

However I have to find a way to cover up what is cleary the biggest hole in my life. If anything since life without women is cold and pointless for the most part. :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No really, with men I never had that much problems and even if there are any it was easy to split up or make a deal ... or go violent if they obvously don't answer to anyone. While with women in general you have to play the "emotion card" on some way. Even if you don't feel like it or you don't know how.

However I have become apathic to the whole "women" thing due to experiences that were just pilling up on each other .
Also what most people see as unplesant I often just skip with direct question, since I have seen all kind of things in life and that made me very thick skinned. Almost 10 yeas ago I made a classification of scenarios of how human history will finnish, so for me the big picture and outcomes is defined. Therefore I may not get excited over things that I see as "minor problems" ... what women tend to take personally. :D

The problem is why would I deal with someone that creates me problems in life or someone who is self-destructive ? However since I grew up physically detached from women I never manage to learn how to deal with women. While on the other hand I wasn't able to find someone who was right for me ... plus I had tons of life problems besides that. Over years I got somewhat better with this and now I have to engage for real ... it is just that this often strikes me as masochism on my part.

However I have to find a way to cover up what is cleary the biggest hole in my life. If anything since life without women is cold and pointless for the most part. :)

Yes. It is mascochism! I mean, learning is painful. That's the thing. If you're putting yourself out there, it's painful.

I want to tell you about my life a little. If you don't mind.

I came from a violent background. Had a less favorable view of men because of this. But, like yourself, my experiences with males, shaped my overall view of them. It was...not positive.

Yet, at the same time, I vowed that I would never repeat or be with a male who was controlling or jealous, possessive or violent. All those qualities I saw growing up.

This is similar to your desire to avoid women who are overly emotional, neurotic, yes?

Moving on...

What was interesting is that everyone I dated ended up being this sort of man. Maybe not physically violent but same guy. Controlling, manipulative, verbally insulting me.

So, I asked myself: Why? Why did I tend to attract men who I *know* I didn't want? This was happening over and over, even when I was aware of what I didn't want in a man.

It was making me see men as all bad. As there was no good ones. Ok?

I went to see a counselor. I recommend you do the same.

I was hardened like yourself. War, death, violence, all these things desensitize us to ourselves and others.

I didn't want to be weak. I wanted to be seen as strong and my view of what "strong" was - was WRONG. It was fucked.

I viewed showing emotion as weakness and any man who showed these characteristics? I would not give the time of day. So I ended up with men who showed "strength" in my eyes. But my eyes were broken.

I was looking for the outward signs of strength and not looking at where that was coming from.

Most of what strength is, in a man, is insecurity..... UNLESS there is a balance of traits.....UNLESS you can see a man GIVE and TAKE.

A man who is very strong and mature in his masculinity will know how to utilize the tools he has. He will be able to be delicate when called for. Know when to put pressure on. He will not be one note.

This took me a while seeing a counselor to CHANGE MY VIEW of what masculinity encompasses.

So...what happened? I started dating people that were not abusive, were not controlling. I met men, who didn't have that issue. Why? Because I changed my priorities and re-defined the principles I had internalized.

So....what does that mean to you?

From what I see? You have the same issue, but opposite problem.

You need to see someone and re-define what feminity is to you. What a "good" woman is. You know it! You CANT IDENTIFY IT in real world because your own definition/criteria is fucked. It's wrong. That is a big problem and it's hard to see!!

It isn't someone who is going to keep the same patterns repeating in your life. You can change it but it's hard and it feels masochistic. True.

I didn't overnight stop being attracted to asshats. BUT I recognized them faster and moved on with confidence.

If you don't change this, you will keep finding same thing over and over again.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I'm going to skip all the conversation because, well, too lazy to read, but here is my opinion.

1) Everyone is entitled to an opinion based on experience as long as one knows that it's not absolute, universal.

2) I, a female, sometimes believe men do have some advantages, but my concerns are regarding biological practicality.

3) The OP didn't sound mysoginist. It sounded more like pity. And now I wonder: feeling pity for a certain group of people is better or worse than feeling hate towards it? Ipersonally dislike pity more. Hate can be towards something/someone you can't win, or that you resent for some reason. Hate somehow puts you on a vulnerable position. On the other hand, pity is looking at someone from the outside and passively observing how the other copes with their inability to defend themselves.

4) If you don't think men "in general" have negative traits, or that men aren't self-destructive, and you are afraid/pity women and won't approach them with an open mind because your experience tells you they're too much work for you, then I have three things to say:

4.a) Haven't you thought that maybe your experience is like a "bad batch"? Maybe you found lots of women in a row that showed traits you dislike. That doesn't mean that if you keep interacting with new people all of them are going to be the same.

4.b) Haven't you thought that maybe the only constant in the equation is you? When one encounters a lot of people who have the same traits that one considers bothersome, there are two options: A) one is the trigger of those reactions, or B) one attracts those people (and I talk from my subjective experience).

4.c) You are comfortable with men and pity women. What's the problem? Keep befriending males. Now if you want something with women and it is your thought that ALL of them are the same, there's something called opportunity cost. You either stay with males and refrain from getting closer to/understanding women, or you put up with them giving up your sanity.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This forum had it's share of similar topics so I want to join the club. However I have something more unconventional on mind.

The things is that I don't hate women and I don't do any of the standard sexistic stuff. However I do think that being a woman basically sucks almost by default. The reason for this is that I see what life is doing to women simply because they are women. When you are a woman: you are much much more likely to be assulted or sexually assulted on some way, you are more likely to be cheated, you will probably do the same job for less money (at least globally that is the case), you have to struggle with your hormones and periods, I remember back in college when they openly said to the girls that they are wasting their time here because no one will be hiring women, childbirth is a messy and complicated thing, women have disadvantage in the terms of urinating, they are much more likely to be the single parent, many religions "hate" them in a certain sense, women are much more likely to burry their loved ones or live with someone who came home from a war and with PTSD, there are more social rules regarding women than men ..... etc.

The thing is that I see "being a woman" as something that is bad experiance almost by default. Especially since most women that I have encountered and regardless of the age seem to be broken on the inside, but they are trying to hide this.

Is it ok to say that being a woman is not a pretty experience almost by default ?
It is a positive approach to pursue compassion and understanding for the ways in which an individual or a demographic of people have faced difficulty. The only way it would become sexist is if that sense of compassion degraded into a pity of disrespect, or a way of normalizing that a group of people are 'supposed' to be downtrodden and have it unfairly difficult. There is a reason why people don't want to be pitied, and that reason is because it is often accompanied with disrespect. Equality is always about respect first.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know this as a intuitive fact but my life experiences are telling me another story.

For example:

My mother is depressed on some way and has ADHD of some kind.
I know girls that became succesful and even famous but they see therapists because of what is going on.
I know people that have sisters that ended in a mental institution at some point in their life.
My grandmother was so paranoid that she locked the doors behind her around the house, she always had a pack of keys around.
My other grandmother was violent and abusive at time.
I had a female teacher that was giving random F grades simply because a student reminds her of the student with which she had sex with ... and they caught her.
My aunt seems to be alcoholic.
I met many co-workers of my mother ... none of them are completely round up personas.
I had many female teachers that were emotionally/verbaly abusive to the point that I was thinking about beating the crap out of them.
The story of my grand grandmother that was left with unfinieshed house, 4 children and goat was pretty sad.
I knew a girl that called me on the phone and she just cried about something ... in the end I just ended all relations.
I was on a date with a girl that turn out to be unstabile and she used to be an addict.
Back in high school one girl was after me, but I didn't want her since she was generally messed up and running away from home.
I know a household that is women only but they are completely cut-throat to each other.
I have a neighbour that is obviously depressed and miserable due to fact that her income sucks and because her husband left her.
I knew a girl that just couldn't comit to a relationship after 3 months. She was just too afraid to do it because of many internal reasons.
I knew a girl that had schizophrenia and brags that she will gather all personality disorders in her life.
I knew a girl that is uncomfortable with dressing in anyway other than "obviously sluty".
I had a teacher that used to run when she had to walk during the night, since she was afraid of the dark.
I knew a girl that was covered with tattoos and running from her anxiety all the time.
There are plenty of women that are afraid of their own imperfections to the point that this is becoming a serious problem.
I knew a girl that is agressive or very private because of her skin desease.
I know many women that are generally neurotic and paranoid.

Etc etc, the list is long.

The problem is that I intuitively presume that a woman is messed up, at least until proven otherwise. Since the ones I was in contact with are problematic and unhealthy on some way. I am not sure when it was the last time I met a woman that was completely stabile or satisfied.

The problem is that men (and society by extension) focus too much on HOW WOMEN LOOK, and HOW WOMEN SHOULD PLEASE THEM.
As a result, the weakest ones will view themselves as ugly until the end of their days.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems to express a distaste for women. We internalise women as our anima. So it seems to me you have a distaste for your anima.

I am not sure what this means except that I have overwhelmingly positive feelings towards my anima, and so positive feelings and expectations towards women.

And having a happy relationship with my anima, I have happy relations with women, every day.

And considering that women suffer misogyny on a regular basis, it would seem your distaste adds insult to injury. But of course you have damaged yourself first.

So perhaps if you turned your attention inwards rather than outwards towards women, would give women a break, and attend to your own pain and suffering.

Nothing to add. All the truths we hide about the opposite sex are written above .

So perhaps if you turned your attention inwards rather than outwards towards women, would give women a break, and attend to your own pain and suffering.

Exactly. But....that requires a lot of love. Not everyone is able to love oneself. Superiority (or domination) is another kind of masquarade in the labyrinthe of hatred.

And it's just another form of deep weakness indeed.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a (LONG) list of women who are well in their skin and have fought for life. :charge: I'm sure there are plenty on here.

Those have understood the tricky power of men over them. Once they have gained their freedom and don't feel dominated,

they know how worthy and powerful they can be. Yes We can !!

I like men but I do accept in my own life only some certain kind of men. We get the love we deserve in a way. My animus is okay so I suppose I don't attract

men who despise women. The latest rarely walk on the pavement I've chosen...

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp

I kind of wanted to jump in here regarding this, mainly because I'm someone with similar views in general. I see loads of weakness, vulnerability and (character) flaws rampant in my own sex that men simply do not have. Men are generally honorable, rational, industrious, and competent in ways women just plain aren't - why do you think they run society and built it in the first place?! Sure you have a handful or degenerates, but still...

To me, that actually makes other women "safer" to be around in a way, though. Less threatening and judgemental.

Honestly, I can see where OP might get his views.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If you don't change this, you will keep finding same thing over and over again.

I totally get what you are saying with your story and that applies to me. However to be honest I didn't open this thread because I was really looking for opinions. I know prefectly well all of this since I had talks about this before. Instead I am hoping to make the concrete point from where I will start to deal with this in a more direct approach. Am I ugly? No. Am I uneducated ? No. Am I asshole/prick ? No. Therefore I only have to change my additute towards the issue and meet as many women as possible, so that I find someone with which I have a good match. It is a Te thing, you make a foundation and just build on that. The catch is that with this I have externally promised that I will do this ... and that means that I have to do it now. What then ends the blocade/status quo with ease.

Regarding all women seem similar: The thing is that in my country the unemplyment of young people is around 50% and that is only thanks to the mass emmigration. However among those unemployed there is surely more women regrardless of their education. Also those that work often work for small amounts of money and therefore they basically work for food and that they can give some money to their parents for bills. Since for years the country was in deep economic depression that basically lasts for almost 30 years (but that started to change). Therefore women just had no where to go or something to do, while men often just used them for sex. So in the end you get plenty of frustrated and/or unhealthy women since most of them are in the same "package" due to culture/economy/surviving the war. For example my mother works for 300$ and retirement that will be even smaller ... and among her friends she is the one that has it good. What I think or see in women is not unfounded or just some of my abstract quirks/values.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kind of wanted to jump in here regarding this, mainly because I'm someone with similar views in general. I see loads of weakness, vulnerability and (character) flaws rampant in my own sex that men simply do not have. Men are generally honorable, rational, industrious, and competent in ways women just plain aren't - why do you think they run society and built it in the first place?! Sure you have a handful or degenerates, but still...

To me, that actually makes other women "safer" to be around in a way, though. Less threatening and judgemental.

Right. You may want to read my last post as I think it is valid for all sexes. Men have the same weaknesses women have. They just have different ways of expression.

To view one gender as inherently stronger than the other is just narrow-minded.

Talk to more women.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I totally get what you are saying with your story and that applies to me. However to be honest I didn't open this thread because I was really looking for opinions. I know prefectly well all of this since I had talks about this before. Instead I am hoping to make the concrete point from where I will start to deal with this in a more direct approach. Am I ugly? No. Am I uneducated ? No. Am I asshole/prick ? No. Therefore I only have to change my additute towards the issue and meet as many women as possible, so that I find someone with which I have a good match. It is a Te thing, you make a foundation and just build on that. The catch is that with this I have externally promised that I will do this ... and that means that I have to do it now. What then ends the blocade/status quo with ease.

Regarding all women seem similar: The thing is that in my country the unemplyment of young people is around 50% and that is only thanks to the mass emmigration. However among those unemployed there is surely more women regrardless of their education. Also those that work often work for small amounts of money and therefore they basically work for food and that they can give some money to their parents for bills. Since for years the country was in deep economic depression that basically lasts for almost 30 years (but that started to change). Therefore women just had no where to go or something to do, while men often just used them for sex. So in the end you get plenty of frustrated and/or unhealthy women since most of them are in the same "package" due to culture/economy/surviving the war. For example my mother works for 300$ and retirement that will be even smaller ... and among her friends she is the one that has it good. What I think or see in women is not unfounded or just some of my abstract quirks/values.

So if you didn't open this thread for opinions, what did you open it for? To have your ego stroked? For pity? To have someone agree with you that women are the problem and you aren't a part of it?

You do what you want at the end of the day. You can rationalize a lot of things away. I hope you find some amount of peace and happiness.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so this is an aside, and was wondering if it's still like this in your country.

my mom went to college in the 70s my grandparents paid for her education. she graduates but did not find someone to marry and they said to her "why send we you to college if you weren't going to find someone to marry?"

or is that not a problem there? the idea that whole reason for women going to college is to meet a future doctor or lawyer. btw my mom did end up marrying a doctor but she didn't look for a doctor just who she fell in love with happened to be in med school when they met.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

How many men do you actually know? How many women do you actually know? I'm guessing it's zero to not many and this is only what you have observed or been told by others. Meet more people before you go off saying men are generally honorable, rational, industrious, and competent in ways women just plain aren't. It's incredibly offensive and untrue and your comment about why do men run society and built it in the first place - that's laughable.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
So if you didn't open this thread for opinions, what did you open it for? To have your ego stroked? For pity? To have someone agree with you that women are the problem and you aren't a part of it?

You do what you want at the end of the day. You can rationalize a lot of things away. I hope you find some amount of peace and happiness.

Ok, that was to some degree overstatement. (and i was thinking about if it will come this way)
I don't mind at all a random thought or two that will come out of this but for me it is impotant that I start to talk EXTERNALLY about this. What starts/manifests as the start the paradigm shift, I understand that some people don't get this but I just can't help myself over this. As I said: this is about starting to do, not thinking ... I am already overthinking this as it is.

I never said that women are trully a problem ... it is just that so many of them here are depressed on some way due to the objective conditions. However I just have to go into this and what happens happens. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
so this is an aside, and was wondering if it's still like this in your country.

my mom went to college in the 70s my grandparents paid for her education. she graduates but did not find someone to marry and they said to her "why send we you to college if you weren't going to find someone to marry?"

or is that not a problem there? the idea that whole reason for women going to college is to meet a future doctor or lawyer. btw my mom did end up marrying a doctor but she didn't look for a doctor just who she fell in love with happened to be in med school when they met.

I would not say this is a rule of some kind but it can surely happen. Also women are more likely to stay unemployed or stay somewhere lower in the hierarchy. Those few that are totally ambitious will get somewhere higher but most women will after high school or college start looking for someone to marry and have kids with, they will date but they will also search. There is also observable difference in all of this in the terms of urban/rural.

However if you are a woman here you are likely to get "stuck" somehere in your life. It can happen to men as well but it is less likely, especially since a man that has Cs can get a job that woman with As often can't. Or if you get pregnant there is 50:50 chance that they will automatically fire you without any discussion. Therefore women get frustrated/unhealthy out of insecurity.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The truth is that I knew that opening this thread is not ideal thing to do because cultural differences will undermine the underlying concept. However since this forum is my confession room it just had to be done in order to get verbal about the problem. (what is the start of solving it)

Another truth is that towards models/preference tests and my feelings my ideal match are ENTx women. (not exactly the most average girl in the hood)
Therefore my problem is that what I need/desire is rare and can be hard to find, especially if I want none typology elements to match well, since not every ENTx girl is right for me. So when I start searching I can get lost in the search for "unicorn". Especially since I don't relate on many levels to most women, but I was trying to make it work because of good will, idealism or my needs. Therefore the fact is that I don't get along with most women or with my local pop culture as well. However since I solved most of my immediate problems now it is time to start dealing with this one as well. Therefore I will probably have to search through quite a number of girls in order to find a good one for me. I don't hate women if that is not already obvious, it is just that I don't relate to the most of them or their concerns/desires. :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People don't have to hate women to be sexist. There is no "unicorn" or "perfect woman" built for anyone and someone just have to be in the right place at the right time to find her.

That sounds like "Someday My Prince Will Come" one-dimentional thinking.

Women are people. As people. Women are subject to being flawed. Shocking concept. One may have to talk to these "women" (person) to determine their history, feelings and thoughts. One may have to develop trust and intimacy to have a lasting, non-superficial dynamic. *gasp*

---

No need to reply as what I'm going to write is for anyone stumbling across this thread. I may just end up copy/pasting it in every thread that pops up.

Women are people. Say it again. Women are people.

There are way too many threads like this to not be troubled reading them all. (The "you" "your" below is general usage and not calling anyone out specifically)

Women are not here exclusively for your sexual pleasure and to make you feel good about your perception of masculinity or to fill in the gaps of where that is lacking.

Women who hate on other women? Stop internalizing negative traits about your own gender. If you "can see" why men have so many "problems" with women because you're not "like other women" you're just like other women. STFU. You did not break the mold. Get a grip on your ego and ignorant arrogance.

I don't know anyone who cannot be disturbed that so many young and old men, and some women have these issues of not being able to connect, build and maintain relationships with women. It says a lot about them.

It's shows, to me, just how separated "women" are from "people" in society. In most of these threads, women are responding with essentially the same thing and it isn't getting heard: [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] just started a thread about it because of the prevalence of these things.

"We are people. Treat us as individuals. Treat us with respect." And somehow that is met by a lot of anger and confusion and more of the same. It is sad. Very sad.

If you - as a male or female - have trouble building, communcating and maintaining relationships with AN ENTIRE half of the population (insert which gender it is for you) -

You have issues that are not being addressed properly. Go see a professional therapist please. No one on the internet can help you

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
People don't have to hate women to be sexist. There is no "unicorn" or "perfect woman" built for anyone and someone just have to be in the right place at the right time to find her.

That sounds like "Someday My Prince Will Come" one-dimentional thinking.

Women are people. As people. Women are subject to being flawed. Shocking concept. One may have to talk to these "women" (person) to determine their history, feelings and thoughts. One may have to develop trust and intimacy to have a lasting, non-superficial dynamic. *gasp*

---

No need to reply as what I'm going to write is for anyone stumbling across this thread. I may just end up copy/pasting it in every thread that pops up.

Women are people. Say it again. Women are people.

There are way too many threads like this to not be troubled reading them all. (The "you" "your" below is general usage and not calling anyone out specifically)

Women are not here exclusively for your sexual pleasure and to make you feel good about your perception of masculinity or to fill in the gaps of where that is lacking.

Women who hate on other women? Stop internalizing negative traits about your own gender. If you "can see" why men have so many "problems" with women because you're not "like other women" you're just like other women. STFU. You did not break the mold. Get a grip on your ego and ignorant arrogance.

I don't know anyone who cannot be disturbed that so many young and old men, and some women have these issues of not being able to connect, build and maintain relationships with women. It says a lot about them.

It's shows, to me, just how separated "women" are from "people" in society. In most of these threads, women are responding with essentially the same thing and it isn't getting heard: [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] just started a thread about it because of the prevalence of these things.

"We are people. Treat us as individuals. Treat us with respect." And somehow that is met by a lot of anger and confusion and more of the same. It is sad. Very sad.

If you - as a male or female - have trouble building, communcating and maintaining relationships with AN ENTIRE half of the population (insert which gender it is for you) -

You have issues that are not being addressed properly. Go see a professional therapist please. No one on the internet can help you

Feel free to throw tomatoes at me but this looks very insecure on your part.
Plus this is also a very good example of why I think twice before I say anything to a woman, since communiaction may not be worth it. :honest:

I don't have phobia of women and I can talk to them without problems in everyday situations or even go to a trip with them (just the two of us). However I am careful about all the problems they hide, since you can never be sure what will set them off and to what degree. Once they feel comfortable enought that they can just let it go around you.