• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quiz: Which of the four types of introvert are you?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Primarily a "Thinking" introvert (that whole section was like, "yes, yes, yes").

I relate to the "Restrained" introvert description as far as taking time to get going in the morning (transitioning from dreamland is rough), but I think that is due to not being a morning person. I am pretty good with improvising and sudden changes/transitions in general. I don't move at a fast pace for repetitive tasks or have great physical reflexes, but I can move at a hectic pace for many things. So except for the questions which sounded a bit like HSP traits, the questions in that section didn't seem to fit me (it sounds like introverts who are wary of trying new stuff or who move at a slow pace).

Thinking - 50%
Social - 41%
Anxious - 36%
Restrained - 25%

Litsnob

The test won't work for me-won't go on to the second section but I know just from the descriptions that I would be in the order of Social, Thinking, Restrained, Anxious I just don't know what percentages. Social would be a very high percentage.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking - 49%
Social - 39%
Anxious - 36%
Restrained - 35%

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
b1b3cb0f5e98dda3c3da0e6af0e3a2f3.jpg

Thinking: 49%
Social: 46%
Anxious: 46%
Restrained: 42%

I'm not surprised. I hermit quite frequently every day.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um, thinking mostly but I couldn't quite figure out how to read the graph, which is ironic.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
48% Thinking
41% Social
36% Restrained
21% Anxious

Guess that works. Surprised I didn't score higher on the Anxious part, but those traits tend to fluctuate. "Restrained" is probably correct in terms of percentage.. I'm careful, methodical with some things.. physically though, I am far from 'slow/sluggish' (barring health issues). On more than one occasion I've been told I have "catlike reflexes" (thx PTSD/hypervigilance - I just knew you'd come in handy somehow - that's why I keep you around <3). Though, I am not much of a morning person. I take an hour or so to feel totally present.

I'd say this is accurate enough as a general default, these days. Anyway, it's all just a few new slices of the same sample. :shrug:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The test is broken, but based on the descriptions, I'd say restrained > anxious > thinking > social.

They all seem sort of intertwined, though. For example: I like to chill by myself often (restrained) because I am nervous around other people (anxious) because I am more focused on self-analysis and daydreaming than conversation topics (thinking). This is why I try to avoid large groups (social).

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Restrained>social>thinking>anxious

All looked to be between 20 and 30%.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
gnWCSE6.png

Thinking > Anxious > Restrained > Social

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are extroverts taking this? Hmm, maybe there should be an extrovert version of this test.

diccs

45% Anxious
44% Social
40% Restrained
31% Thinking

I couldn't bother to read the article. The scores seem to confirm my hypothesis--I am a semi-intelligent potato disguised as a humanoid.

diccs

Oops I forgot to enclose the highly personalized graph portraying my personal profile score thingi.
And no, I totally don't know how to edit posts because I'm such a n00b I only have 8 posts and this is totally not a ploy to rake up some more posts in this royal purple wasteland of a forum.
vlvFVbi.png

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Restrained>social>thinking>anxious

All looked to be between 20 and 30%.
Took it again on my computer instead of piece of shit cell phone and...

rxp6IWc.png

Thinking 39%
Anxious 34%
Restrained 33%
Social 32%

Looks like I'm an ESTP now.