• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Check my hypothesis

76shibu

MBTI Type
infp
I don't believe in this anymore

Last edited:

Mole

Permabanned
You are not locked. The brain is plastic and can change over time

You have to know you don’t have to be an introvert…..you can be an extravert, and vice versa.

You can be an intuitive or a sensor, if you choose.
You can be a thinker or a feeler, if you choose.

To grow as a person, you have to practice each function.

In the world, we notice extraverts and introverts…….Why are they like that?
The answer: is Trust.
Extraverts want everyone to TRUST THEM
Introverts want something TO TRUST.

In the world, we notice Thinkers and feelers…… which are you?
Why do they process this differently?
Feelers value making an WORLD ACCEPTABLE TO EVERYONE (HARMONY)
Thinkers value making the WORLD PREDICTABLE (LOGIC)

In the world, we notice Intuitives and Sensors……
Why are they different?
Sensors value the THINGS THAT HAPPEN (PRACTICALITY)
Intuitives value the FLOW OF THINGS (PATTERNS AND PROCESSES)

According to Jung and MBTI…… There is extraverted and introverted functions of everything we value

Extraverted Thinking…….is wanting everyone to trust that you can make the world predictable.
Example of Extraverted thinking, is when you want everyone to trust that you will do the same thing every day….. Ie, discipline

Introverted Thinking …… is wanting to trust that which makes the world predictable.
Example of Introverted Thinking, is when you trust the results of an equation to remain predictable.

Extraverted Feeling…… is wanting everyone to trust that you can make the world more acceptable.
Example of Extraverted Feeling…...is wanting everyone to trust in kindness, in organizing for everyone’s acceptance, ie, building consensus

Introverted Feeling…….is wanting to trust that which makes the world more acceptable.
Example of Introverted Feeling….. Trusting a book which destroys racism, gender inequality, or other social issue.

Extraverted Intuition - Is wanting everyone trust that you can makes everything flow
Example of extraverted intuition - You want everyone trust your new technology that will change the economy for the better.

Introverted Intuition - Is wanting to trust that which which makes everything flow
Example of Introverted Intuition - You want to trust a new technology that will change the economy for the better.

Extraverted Sensation - is wanting everyone to trust that you can make it happen
Example of extraverted sensation - You want everyone to trust that you can make the sale

Introverted Sensation - is wanting to trust that which makes everything happen
Example of Introverted Sensation - You want to a trust a clock to ring for you in a specified time.

There are combinations……
EXAMPLE: INFP is Dominantly Introverted Feeler, and Secondarily Extraverted Intuitive

The paranoid are hyper logical, and they iterate their paranoid idea to the nth degree, because it gives them emotional satisfaction.

Mbti is a paranoid idea.

Mbti does for psychological types as eugenics does for somatic types.

Mole

Permabanned
So you're saying I'm wrong Mole?

Naturally you want to be right, and you have put so much effort into your work, it seems you deserve to be right.

Also you are on a site that was originally called MBTI Central so you can reasonably expect to have your work on MBTI to be accepted and celebrated.

So how unfair and even cruel to be told that MBTI has the same truth value as Astrology.

The cognitive dissonance between our expectations of MBTI and its actual status in the intellectual world is emotionally painful.

You naturally don't want to experience emotional pain so you could suggest I have no place here and should be banned. Or you could simply put me on Ignore.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=28570]76shibu[/MENTION] - You should know that whatever Mole says doesn't represent the broader views of the MBTI community. This is because Mole is a voice against MBTI on these forums.

I haven't looked at what you said. It might be valid or it might not. But I would advise you to leave before you get sucked into the circlejerk that is MBTI.

Mole

Permabanned
The Sleep of Reason

[MENTION=28570]76shibu[/MENTION] - You should know that whatever Mole says doesn't represent the broader views of the MBTI community. This is because Mole is a voice against MBTI on these forums.

Thank God I don't represent the broader views of the MBTI community.

I also don't represent the broad views of the Astrology community.

I do though represent the broad views of the West based on the Western Enlightenment of the 17th and 18th centuries.

I represent the broad views of those who believe in, and practise, evidence and reason.

And I represent the broad views of those who support liberal democracy and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

By contrast the MBTI and Astrology community supports the broad views of the New Age, devoid of evidence and reason, and under the corrupt guidance of the New Age guru, Carl Jung.

MBTI and Astrology, together with the Astrologer, Carl Jung, are against reason.

And the sleep of reason brings forth monsters.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
that's actually a pretty good hypothesis if you ask me