• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Water Column and the Trance Column

Mole

Permabanned
The water column in the ocean starts off above the water.

The first part of the water column is not water but air.

So air is the level 1 of the water column.

Level 2 is the one you and I swim in.

And as we go down to level 3 we need scuba tanks.

And at level 4 the red part of the light spectrum starts to attenuate and blue starts to predominate.

At level 5, it is blue to dark blue wherever you look.

And at level 6, it starting to get black and we are in the abyss.

It is exactly the same in the trance column.

The trance column starts off above the trance - in reality.

So in the trance column, level 1 is reality.

Then we break the surface and enter our first light trance. This is like our first kiss - a little intoxicating - a little surprising. And this is level 2.

And to go deeper - to enter level 3 - we induce another trance within the previous level.

Level 3 has its dangers - for instance level 3 - that is a double trance, can be addictive. So we need to be well trained like scuba divers to safely enter and leave level 3.

But once we are practised trance divers, there is no reason not to go onto level 4.

Level 4 is profoundly magical - where the imagination comes to life. Level 4 is delightfully, exquisitely playful.

In fact level 4 is so delightful, you won't want to tear yourself away. But like children, we eventually get tired and we almost slip into level 5.

Level 5 is quite different. Level 5 is where everything stops, even language - your inner self-talk will come to a complete halt - but you will be completely aware.

At level 5, the world remains as it has always been but somehow you have stopped but can see the world moving around you. This is beyond exquisite.

And after a while your tummy asserts itself and you become hungary and you know dinner is waiting on level 1 - in reality. And there is nothing like a real dinner.

And so you slowly ascend, decompressing as you go, moving from dark blue to blue to red; and finally to the bright golden sunshine.

And you feel relaxed and refreshed and ready for dinner.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
And after a while your tummy asserts itself and you become hungary and you know dinner is waiting on level 1, in reality. And there is nothing like a real dinner.

And so you slowly ascend, decompressing as you go, moving from black to blue to red; and finally to the bright golden sunshine.

And you feel relaxed and refreshed and ready for dinner.
I couldn't help but think of "din-din" being a freshly opened can of Sheba or something, given your avatar. I could picture the big cat licking its chops after eating, and then perhaps going back into a "cat nap" or sniffing at some catnip.

Mole

Permabanned
I couldn't help but think of "din-din" being a freshly opened can of Sheba or something, given your avatar. I could picture the big cat licking its chops after eating, and then perhaps going back into a "cat nap" or sniffing at some catnip.

And quite right too.