• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bullying

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmmm... Well these bullies are annoying for sure. Don't make it obvious you're so intimidated but don't act too tough. Acting aggressively will draw him to bully you even faster like a hungry whore. So yeah, act boring and uncaring, with a tad bit of sarcasm (but not too much). Show him a sense of superiority. He may take offense by this, but portray your strength without doing something stupid. It's better to have him dislike you with you in control. Make him feel stupid with what he does. It may stop him, or he may be too stubborn to quit and will feel bound to tormenting you further. In that case, rape him (not necessarily sexually).
The most recommended (by me) plan is to set up a trap. Find out when he will stay after for rugby (or whatever), and identify when he is alone. Do this after he displays some kind of depressive/aggressive mood at school. Then, when he is acknowledged as a troubled kid, approach him. While wearing gloves or mittens or whatever, make him hold your pencil real quick. Before he does something stupid, push his pencil-wielding hand straight up into his throat. Quickly leave the area, and have fun. Go play some video games or something like that.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have been there. I got the shit beat out of me in high school. Three girls used to gang up on me. They would pull my hair, scratch at my face, and when they got me on the ground they would kick me in the stomach/ribs. They taunted and harassed me on a regular basis. And I let it happen. I was embarrassed to tell my mother about it. In hindsight, I can't believe I let them get away with the kind of shit they did. I'm not sure if this offers you any comfort... But the students who do that kind of thing, no matter how popular or cool you perceive them to be, are insecure and are struggling to be accepted just like everyone else. They have issues.
What the hell is wrong with people!? That was pretty intense, it seems that my bullies have a tendency to disappear shortly after harassing me. (No Suspicion). No but seriously, that is pretty bad. How chaotic has this society become? Terrorism is always happening in America. I have I plan for that though, so don't worry too much (No Suspicion). Yes, bullies may be because they are insecure, threatened, naturally destructive or even bored. It is too bad that people are oriented towards having opinions and feel bound to particular obligations. You can really only take care of yourself, and those with similar perspectives, if so. Good thing I'm moving from this universe tomorrow. (In a way)

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You can always cater to your strengths. Challenge him to a push-up contest and goof around the entire time. Claim defeat. Say he's better. Make a big deal about how he's such a badass for being able to do more push-ups than you. If he hits you, make a scene out of it, claiming that he's caused irreparable brain damage or something. Be loud and obnoxious. If he challenges you to a fight, say no way, you'll kick my ass and forfeit...while making a really big deal about it. Say it loudly and obnoxiously; get the attention of nearby friends and teachers. There's much you can do to negate the effects of a bully.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
Get airgun and start shooting as he gets closer to you then run around and tell him to dance while shooting him.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got this dude in my school he's really big and a rugby player and I'm kinda short 5'5 skinny built. I am well liked by people and got quite a lot of friends but every time he gives me shit for some reason. Throwing potato chips at me, slapping me on the back of the around out of nowhere, making dirty comments about me...it's fucking shit cuz i can't do anything about it. I'm always scared around him because I know I'm the likely target. Sometimes i just wish he would die or something and just go away. Maybe it's because i act like a clown always joking and so I become an easier target but fuck it's annoying. IDK what to do.

What are some shit of yours?

maybe he wants to have sex with you

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here’s how you can get rid of your bully:

Step one: plant drugs in his locker, and make sure to separate the drugs into a lot of separate small baggies, that way he could be charged with possession with intent to distribute.

Step two: make an phone call to the school pretending to be a frantic parent that discovered their kid is doing drugs, and that [insert name] has been selling it to them. Tell them that he keeps them in his locker. (doesn't have to be this exact scenario for step two. be creative)

Result: expulsion from school / jail time for your bully.

what a waste of drugs

Mole

Permabanned
Males and females bully in different ways.

Males bully in physically ways, and the way to deal with a male bully is to stand up to him.

However females bully by social exclusion. So by necessity, females use group bullying.

And female group bullying is immediately emotionally painful and does long term emotional damage. And if we stand up to the group bullyies, it only makes it worse.

Also female group bullying flies under the radar and so is invisible to those in charge. So they get away with it.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Tell that to the females who kicked me in the ribs. I'd rather have the social exclusion.

Mole

Permabanned
Resign

Tell that to the females who kicked me in the ribs. I'd rather have the social exclusion.

Sadly, the victims of social exclusion are mostly female.

And not only are the victims of female bullying emotionally hurt and damaged, but they find it very difficult to talk about their pain and damage.

And so by trivialising social exclusion, and group bullying, you make yourself complicit.

This would be bad enough, but is made worse by being a moderator.

This is an egregious fault in a moderator and I believe you should resign.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I disagree that victims of social exclusion are primarily female. Social exclusion happens within both genders. Especially in highschool, which is where my point of reference comes from. Think of the nerdy/awkward boys and how the popular/jocks treat them. Furthermore, I would think that physical bullying inherently carries emotional damage with it... Meaning that physical bullying is both physical and emotional, whereas emotional bullying is purely that.

I wouldn't encourage either within our schools, but given a PERSONAL choice for myself? I put much less stock in social relationships than the vast majority of people, I think. Feeling excluded would hardly be an issue for me. And so, I stand by my statement. For me as an individual... I would rather face social exclusion than have 3 females kicking me while I curl up in the fetal position.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I got this dude in my school he's really big and a rugby player and I'm kinda short 5'5 skinny built. I am well liked by people and got quite a lot of friends but every time he gives me shit for some reason. Throwing potato chips at me, slapping me on the back of the around out of nowhere, making dirty comments about me...it's fucking shit cuz i can't do anything about it. I'm always scared around him because I know I'm the likely target. Sometimes i just wish he would die or something and just go away. Maybe it's because i act like a clown always joking and so I become an easier target but fuck it's annoying. IDK what to do.

What are some shit of yours?

Sounds a lot like some kid in high school that used to give me shit for no reason, yelling stuff at me, that kinda thing. I was mostly confused as to why he was giving me shit so I just observed him when I saw him, like in my weight lifting class. At some point I was looking at him walking by and he suddenly said in a sorta friendly tone "oh hey, how are you?" He wasn't really asking, of course, but he wasn't acting the way he was before. I never had issues with him again.

In retrospect I think it was just a matter of me observing him, making eye contact, and not being observably threatened that made him change his tone. I think bullied kids might think there is some extraordinary measures that need take place to stop it because they feel so bad about it (response proportional to their emotional reaction), but really I think a large part of it is just not making a good target. Small, simple things.

Turn frustration in curiosity. Try to figure the guy out.

Mole

Permabanned
Odd Girl Out

I disagree that victims of social exclusion are primarily female. Social exclusion happens within both genders. Especially in highschool, which is where my point of reference comes from. Think of the nerdy/awkward boys and how the popular/jocks treat them. Furthermore, I would think that physical bullying inherently carries emotional damage with it... Meaning that physical bullying is both physical and emotional, whereas emotional bullying is purely that.

I wouldn't encourage either within our schools, but given a PERSONAL choice for myself? I put much less stock in social relationships than the vast majority of people, I think. Feeling excluded would hardly be an issue for me. And so, I stand by my statement. For me as an individual... I would rather face social exclusion than have 3 females kicking me while I curl up in the fetal position.

Perhaps if you read the literature, starting with, "Odd Girl Out - the Hidden Culture of Aggression In Girls", by Rachel Simmons, you may change your mind.

I hope so, for I would hate to think any moderator was complicit with group bullying and social exclusion.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I have to agree with Patches here. I didn't have issues at school, but at home. I would have much preferred to have been ignored than to be beaten on a daily basis. And how is her giving her opinion being complicit with bullying? Everything I have seen from her in the 2 "bully" threads has been honest at worst, stand-up commendable at best!

93JC

image-18C7_4D839D21.gif

crimsonhaze

MBTI Type
INFP
Is this topic still open? I've been both the victim of bullying and also I've been the bully. I think most bullies are like this. I hated the feeling of being a victim but also now that I'm older, I realized something. During those times when I was being bullied in school I never realized that it could have a somewhat chain reaction wherein I end up bullying my younger cousins. This happened years ago though. I don't "bully" my younger cousins anymore or anyone for that matter. But whenever I remember the times where I was verbally harassing and physically hurting my younger cousin I feel pretty damn bad about it now. I made it a point to be nicer to her, treat her to movies and the like. I think age gap also has a factor in bullying? I'm not sure but from the way I see it and have experienced it with my family, the little ones tend to be bullied by the older ones. I treat my cousins like they were siblings because like I said, I don't have any.

I come from a damn big family, and my cousins and I are all very close. No one bullies each other from my generation because we're all grown up now. But when we were younger, omg we'd be kicking, yelling, pushing and shoving each other lol.

At home I'm a little bit at ease with everyone, I'm able to laugh and hang with family and friends. Kid and fool around with them. I do have my limits though. I have always been reserved. My tantrums normally involve when someone keeps pushing my buttons. I tend to get ticked off easily, and I'm ashamed to admit it but my younger cousins tend to take the heat of my temper. In school however I'm completely opposite. I'm the bullied one, and extremely so.

So I'm thinking these two are actually related somehow? I laugh more when I'm home and I'm more "relaxed". I'm never relaxed, I'm always agitated or nervous about something. And also I can't have alot of people around me so much. I need space even from family. I'm still the hermit type even up to now. I can't handle being around big and rowdy crowds I don't understand why. I get extremely cranky and irritated when I have people over because I seriously need my space. Like when my mom has friends over or there's a party at home, I just usually say hi, and go immediately to my room and hide. Even when we have family gatherings I'm like this. Not unless the party is outside the house. I can only hang with a few people at a time and I guess they probably think I'm like a leech or something coz I only stick to them lol. Yeah that kinda sucks but that's me.

So anyway, uhm, I don't think this helped much at all lol, sorry @_@

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I don't condone the act of bullying, I believe there's a lesson to be learned through it. I see it as somewhat of a rite of passage that test one's ability to conquer or be conquered, as the essential components behind bullying(one person exerting their power over another to infringe upon their right, be it by physical or non-physical force) generally persist long beyond the playground. You either learn to deal with it in some manner (ignore it, fight back physically, verbally, or mentally) or succumb to it. At some point or another, we all must learn to assert ourselves, as we live imperfect, amoral existence in which the strong are established by stepping over and exploiting the weak. To me, I see it as a basic test of one's fight-or-flight instinct; At some point you either adapt or cower, with the outcome generally setting the tone for one's general method for conflict resolution.