Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I got this dude in my school he's really big and a rugby player and I'm kinda short 5'5 skinny built. I am well liked by people and got quite a lot of friends but every time he gives me shit for some reason. Throwing potato chips at me, slapping me on the back of the around out of nowhere, making dirty comments about me...it's fucking shit cuz i can't do anything about it. I'm always scared around him because I know I'm the likely target. Sometimes i just wish he would die or something and just go away. Maybe it's because i act like a clown always joking and so I become an easier target but fuck it's annoying. IDK what to do.

What are some shit of yours?
    If you are being bullied, and cannot handle it on your own, you must report it to the administration of your school.
    Bullying is being taken VERY seriously by today's school administrators.
    There are kids who have killed themselves, whether it was in school, and in at least one case over the Internet.
    These deaths are tragedies, and did not have to happen.
    Will you incur some type of backlash for reporting the bullies behavior?
    Maybe so, but if he does, REPORT HIM AGAIN, be sure to have at least one witness who is not biased, and it will be the second count of him being an asshole ON RECORD, and he will likely be suspended or expelled.

Bullies are cowards.
    I used to beat up bullies in school.
    My Father would get calls from the principal of my school every year and ttell him what happened, and my Dad would say "If your staff were doing their jobs my son wouldn't have to do it for them."
    Student vigilantism is not very well tolerated in this day and age though.
    So, before this asshole gets too bold and really physically damages you, report his sorry ass.

When I was in seventh grade there was this one eight grader who was a real fucktard.
    During the first week of school he would "book" me (slap my books out of my arm).
    I got sick of it by the second day.
    He fucking had to be following me around because it was in three different places in two days.
    Then on Wednesday, I saw him walking toward me at the end of a long hallway.
    I walked right toward him.
    When I was almost in range for him to book me, I dropped my books and immediately punched him in the balls as hard as I could.
    He dropped to the floor in agony, and I said "Don't book me again, motherfucker."
    That was that.
    I was lucky.
    Many times bullies will back off if you fight back, even if you don't kick their ass, simply because they respect you for not being a sissy.
    But there is no guarantee that this wil be the case with your special fucktard, so play it safe, don't sink to his level, and drop the dime on this piece of shit.

Good luck!

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

When I was in 6th grade, one of the group of bully girls (I'm female, BTW) took offense to me talking to her "boyfriend". He was my lab partner, so I had to talk to him, plus he probably wasn't even aware that he was her "boyfriend". She told me that she and her gang were going to beat me up, so I had better be on the playground after school. I am not a physical person and had never fought before, so I was terrified of getting a beating, but I figured that if I didn't show up, they would keep harassing me, so I showed up. And they didn't. For a while I was worried that they would sneak attack me, but that didn't happen. My point is that you do have to stand up for yourself in some way. You know the guy and your situation better than I do, so look at your options (tell an adult, tell a teacher or administrator, tell off the guy, make yourself less of a target by not reacting the way he expects or by not being "fun" to target, etc.) and do what will work. If what you try doesn't work, try something else.

Edited to add: I've been thinking about my advice. I think you should definitely tell a trusted adult, whoever that may be. Also, document every time the guy bullies you. Write down the date, time, and a general description of what happened, where it happened, and who was present. This way you will have written proof as to what is happening and how often. Don't physically fight back unless you have to. If there's an opportunity to stand up for yourself without it getting physical, take it. And remember, it may be dangerous to stand up for yourself and do something about this, but it is definitely dangerous to let it continue. Good luck!
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned Array

Make a hit list. Put him on the top. Let your teachers find it. Get counseling. Watch no one mess with you ever again.

No one messes with the guy who might come to school the next day with a gun and kill everyone.

Hate

Here’s how you can get rid of your bully:

Step one: plant drugs in his locker, and make sure to separate the drugs into a lot of separate small baggies, that way he could be charged with possession with intent to distribute.

Step two: make an phone call to the school pretending to be a frantic parent that discovered their kid is doing drugs, and that [insert name] has been selling it to them. Tell them that he keeps them in his locker. (doesn't have to be this exact scenario for step two. be creative)

Result: expulsion from school / jail time for your bully.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I absolutely disagree with the people who are advising you to hit the kid with a rock, or to lie and plant drugs. That is just absurd. DO NOT risk getting yourself in trouble. If you hit him, you risk expulsion yourself. If you plant drugs and get caught, you face some very serious issues. You need to go to an adult: Your parents, your school counselor, a teacher, a principal. Someone you trust. Tell them you're scared to be around this person. If that adult does nothing, tell someone else. Have you ever reported this to an adult?

Hell, if you feel uncomfortable speaking with someone about it, or if you feel that the administration won't take you seriously since you're a bit of a clown... PM me your name, the name of the bully, and your school and I will call. They will take a concerned adult seriously. This is a 100% serious offer.

I have been there. I got the shit beat out of me in high school. Three girls used to gang up on me. They would pull my hair, scratch at my face, and when they got me on the ground they would kick me in the stomach/ribs. They taunted and harassed me on a regular basis. And I let it happen. I was embarrassed to tell my mother about it. In hindsight, I can't believe I let them get away with the kind of shit they did. I'm not sure if this offers you any comfort... But the students who do that kind of thing, no matter how popular or cool you perceive them to be, are insecure and are struggling to be accepted just like everyone else. They have issues.

Dead serious about that phone call.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I absolutely disagree with the people who are advising you to hit the kid with a rock, or to lie and plant drugs. That is just absurd. DO NOT risk getting yourself in trouble. If you hit him, you risk expulsion yourself. If you plant drugs and get caught, you face some very serious issues. You need to go to an adult: Your parents, your school counselor, a teacher, a principal. Someone you trust. Tell them you're scared to be around this person. If that adult does nothing, tell someone else. Have you ever reported this to an adult?

Hell, if you feel uncomfortable speaking with someone about it, or if you feel that the administration won't take you seriously since you're a bit of a clown... PM me your name, the name of the bully, and your school and I will call. They will take a concerned adult seriously. This is a 100% serious offer.

I have been there. I got the shit beat out of me in high school. Three girls used to gang up on me. They would pull my hair, scratch at my face, and when they got me on the ground they would kick me in the stomach/ribs. They taunted and harassed me on a regular basis. And I let it happen. I was embarrassed to tell my mother about it. In hindsight, I can't believe I let them get away with the kind of shit they did. I'm not sure if this offers you any comfort... But the students who do that kind of thing, no matter how popular or cool you perceive them to be, are insecure and are struggling to be accepted just like everyone else. They have issues.

MAJORLY WISE offer from Professor Panda here.
    Patches gets 100,00 Kewl Points for this response - AWESOME.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Illmatic, just curious, what grade are you in exactly? I mean if you're a senior then you only have half a year to go before graduation and not ever having to deal with such a person. That's not to say that you shouldn't do anything, contacting a parent, administrator, or Patches is still greatly advicable, just that if you don't take that route then putting up with the bully for a few months isn't to bad (it's sorta what I did in school).

figsfiggyfigs

I suggest taking Patches's advice.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I got this dude in my school he's really big and a rugby player and I'm kinda short 5'5 skinny built. I am well liked by people and got quite a lot of friends but every time he gives me shit for some reason. Throwing potato chips at me, slapping me on the back of the around out of nowhere, making dirty comments about me...it's fucking shit cuz i can't do anything about it. I'm always scared around him because I know I'm the likely target. Sometimes i just wish he would die or something and just go away. Maybe it's because i act like a clown always joking and so I become an easier target but fuck it's annoying. IDK what to do.
    Kick him in the nuts...

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast