• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are Is generally cranky

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
whatcha mean by "easy going"?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
cranky as in serious ?
yes
get in a room with an IxxJ with a task to complete and get the **** out of that room

T

ThatGirl

I get the most pierced lips looks from Is.

I have also found they have the least internal patience to outward stimuli

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think us IP's are easy going. And with "easy going" meaning what I think it does, more so than EP's.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm pretty sure I'm easy going if not under extreme stress. When I was a child everyone commented on how easy and go with the flow I was. I still am unless you really piss me off.

T

ThatGirl

I disagree. Es are more prone to take action while Is just complain a lot

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I disagree. Es are more prone to take action while Is just complain a lot

Easy going people are relaxed and calm, taking action (all the time) isn't an easy going thing.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
As I have said before...

I am not cranky until someone is dumb enough to open their mouth.

I think this 'crankiness' that Es generally experience with Is is more of a 'refrigerator door syndrome' than anything else.

T

ThatGirl

As I have said before...

I think this 'crankiness' that Es generally experience with Is is more of a 'refrigerator door syndrome' than anything else.

See external circumstance imaptience

Why

T

ThatGirl

which is? Why does it matter cant you compartmentalize?

And what about the times things dont go your way. Do you blame the external

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I know some really cranky I-TPs but my ISFP brother is almost never cranky, except when I really piss him off.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
which is? Why does it matter cant you compartmentalize?

And what about the times things dont go your way. Do you blame the external

I don't mind if things don't go my way as long as it wasn't caused by anybody's stupidity/laziness. That's usually the case, though, so it's a moot point. *sigh*

You are demanding something from me when I don't want to give you anything. So therefore, it becomes your problem because you're making something my problem. As in, carelessness on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on my part, etc.

Do Es hate their internal worlds?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
As I have said before...

*makes a square*

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I can be cranky, but I'm generally pleasant and laid back. I do get sensory overload at times, but if I can retreat from it for awhile, I regain my pleasant disposition pretty quickly.

If you keep experiencing Is as cranky, you might be coming on a little strong and they are trying to withdraw from that. It doesn't necessarily mean they are cranky all the time.