• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are Is generally cranky

T

ThatGirl

Yeah, right through high school I had to hear, "what's wrong" and "are you okay?" when absolutely nothing was wrong! Well, nothing right there and then was wrong but I think all the underlying tension showed on my face.
Maybe has to do with ISTJ's not being very in touch with their own feelings, a lot might be going and everyone else can tell, except poor unaware ISTJ!:blush:

its in the shoulders and neck line, relax the posture a little.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I'm cranky and easy-going. And if you don't like it you can stick it up, you know, just wherever, I don't care.

T

ThatGirl

I picked up a gal of bacardi on the way back from the cowboy bar

*We need an emoticon that shows that squinty tight jawed face people make when they are watching something about to hit someone over the head face.*

We need the ouch face... Id use that one a lot

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think we need human interaction more than we could eeeeeeeevar realise or admit to. Might get rid of some of the cranky.....who knows.....
Just one person at a time, PUH-LEEEZE.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think you're possibly defining 'I'-ness the wrong way.

Your statement, "I have never met an easy-going 'I'" implies that either you don't know a lot of people (which would make me suspect that you're an introvert), or are using the wrong criteria to define 'I'. It's the same as the 'Loners are freaks' scenario you keep seeing. In these, if somebody has any outside connections whatsoever, they are no longer a 'loner'... even though there are a great many loners who do, you know, know a few good people.

A wild guess says that you know more Is than you think but don't identify them as Is because they don't fit the pattern you've 'noticed' of being 'cranky.' Because of this, the assumption perpetuates in your mind.

So... there. :tongue:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
prplchknz I hate the way you're always chatting with me.

that's your own fault, if you get on vent... plus my aim sn is in my profile and I have pm and that wall thing.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm cranky damn it!!!!!!!!! :steam: Right now!!!!!!!!!!!
:duel: :2ar15: :yim_phbbbbt: :threaten: :azdaja: :angry: :wtf: :wacko: :sick: :BangHead: :ng_mad: :ranting: :censored: :thelook:

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I dont think I have ever met an easy going I.

I think I's are generally cranky.
I define 'easy going' as not making demands on those around you though, not as a lack of crankiness.

hathor_sekhmet

MBTI Type
INFP
I am often cranky and irritable when I think of social interaction, but when it actually happens I usually feel good about it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bloody stupid question!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Not all Introverts are cranky, I'm an Introvert and I'm never in a cranky mood.

I think Judgers are more likely to be cranky personally.
J's live to NOT be easygoing.

C'mon who would be more likely to get all cranky on you- the ESFJ or the INTP? Think about it...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I disagree. Es are more prone to take action while Is just complain a lot

I think you are seriously misinterpreting what Introversion is about and have shown an inability to see things from the Introvert's perspective. Just because an Introvert doesn't choose to take action doesn't mean that the person goes on complaining about things.

In fact, I would argue that a reason why an Introvert doesn't take action is because he or she isn't bothered by so much and is able to let a lot of things slide. While the reactive and choleric Extravert WILL NOT let that thing go!! It makes him ill-tempered and grouchy and CHANGE must happen NOW!!! Kind of like a spoiled child at times.. however, I will admit that I might have shown an inability to see things from the Extravert's perspective. Like you, I am basing many of my claims on observation.

However, those who take action are often wondrously cranky.
This is far from the truth for the Extraverted Rationals but the ESFX types will often just throw a fit till they get what they want- if that isn't cranky- I don't know what is!

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm hardly ever cranky, but for some reason whenever someone I know sees me, they think I'm in a bad mood, even if its the opposite. For example, when I went to class today, a girl I know made a comment about how I never smile, and that I always seem to be in a angry mood. This seems to happen all the time.