• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are Is generally cranky

T

ThatGirl

Maybe it is an IT thing.

Dont hate but get bored of rather quickly. Once I have done everything I can I need external circumstance to mix things up a bit.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
INFs are moody, but not cranky like I T s

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say it's definitely a IF thing over an IT thing. Cranky = ill-tempored, our temper is usually neutral most of the time.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Is are definitely cranky when they're asked questions like the one in the OP, which seems designed to get a rise out of people.

Like cafe said, if you always get the cranky side of Is, it's probably your approach. We definitely get cranky when Es expect us to behave like them, and act as if something is wrong if we don't.

T

ThatGirl

Is are definitely cranky when they're asked questions like the one in the OP, which seems designed to get a rise out of people.

Like cafe said, if you always get the cranky side of Is, it's probably your approach. We definitely get cranky when Es expect us to behave like them, and act as if something is wrong if we don't.

No this isnt comming from personal experience but observation. Is have consistantly come and complain to me about whoever or what ever.

But they were all ITs

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Then where does your hypothesis emerge from?

T

ThatGirl

just general observation that led to question a possible connection.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Observations of what?

I just had you openly admit that you didn't know what you were observing.

T

ThatGirl

no, just questioning

Ok ok Is arent cranky sorry to make you all mad:)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You talk your mouth washy for like 15 hours and they say nothing all the time.

Then you say I think I am finished and they say "See, I told you -.-"

Sometimes with I's you really have to ask yourself, why talking was invented at all xD

T

ThatGirl

When Is are trying to plan things. Particularly ITs. They get easilly frusterated with anything that is outside of the plan. But, being that they dont take affirmative action against the situation they are more likely to complain that one thing screwed up what they thought.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What frusterated long study did you undergo to find out about that ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Then what is in fact the fact holding you back from climbing the olymp ?