User Tag List

First 56789 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Perhaps what you're experiencing is a response to you crossing a boundary. I's can definitely come across as cranky when you cross their boundaries.
    Yes true but only one out of three of those was something I had had a hand in

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

okkkkkkkkkkeeeeeee ! *thumbs up*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I dont want to. I have other goals right now. And they are equally as important
    [insult removed by npg]
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yes true but only one out of three of those was something I had had a hand in
    Well, some people are just complainers regardless of their type.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

This forum is a little hard for me because if I want to get depth I have to put something out there which as known for being an NT is hard for me but here goes

I have whitness a lot of Is get frusterated easilly.

For example" I was asked out by an I and I told him I would get back to him. I forgot until that day was almost over so I text him that I was very busy and that I was sorry but perhaps we could plan something for say three months down the line. He got kind of pissy with me but at the same time tried to cover it so I wouldn't think he was getting pissy. I explained that I was very busy and very tired. But still he was pissy things hadn't worked out as planned.

Another example is an I who constantly complains about how the world is unfair. They never take a stand they just complain and complain. Maybe its just venting, maybe it is just not as important as they make it seem, but still its mindless complaining.

Another I gets easilly annoyed when things are not just so.

I could go on and on.

I just started to see a connection. I am not trying to be convincing I am just asking.
    Hmm, really don't think I's have the patent on impatience or crankiness. The most impatient and reactive person I know is my beloved brother who is an ENFJ, his emotions rule his life and patience is a foreign concept. Meanwhile some of the most even, un-reactive people I know are introverted. I don't see any pattern with patience or crankiness, they are simply put, immaturities. Anyone can be impatient, cranky or a whinger.

Check your reaction to them cause if it bothers you thats the only thing you have control over.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Well, some people are just complainers regardless of their type.
    Or gangster *brushes his hair gainst the wind*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Or gangster *brushes his hair gainst the wind*
    You too? *flashes gang signs*
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

ThatGirl

I guess by crankieness I am refering to when things bother them or dont go their way. While they may not express it to most they seem to express it to me. I just see that they get angry over the slightest of things as though the consequences of these things were immeasurable

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="A808NVuRH3E"]Words..hmhm, dont come easy [/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I guess by crankieness I am refering to when things bother them or dont go their way. While they may not express it to most they seem to express it to me. I just see that they get angry over the slightest of things as though the consequences of these things were immeasurable
    I get what you're saying. I've seen it with my INTP brother, a lot. My next question would be...how old are these cranky introverts?