• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are Is generally cranky

heart

heart on fire
no, just questioning

Ok ok Is arent cranky sorry to make you all mad:)

I think part of the issue is that you misinterpret introvert emotions, you perhaps think they are mad or upset when they aren't.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am. But I try to be civil in public anyway. I don't know how much of it leaks through, but I try not to seem cranky.

I do tend to growl, moan, or whine if I'm spoken to at home or some other "comfortable" environment, though, since I wasn't in "anticipating/attention" mode.

My general mood tends be more negative and tense than that of most E's. It should be about as easy for me to deal with the outer world as it is for an E to be alone and focus inwards with intensity. I have a feeling E's would be cranky too if they were forced to deal with their inner world as often as I's are forced to deal with the outer one.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hell, I'm cranky sometimes, and I'm an E. I would think we would show it more??? I could be wrong. I have no idea.

To be honest, I'm talking out my ass. :(

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Maybe you're projecting.

(we also do cranky sarcasm)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hell, I'm cranky sometimes, and I'm an E. I would think we would show it more??? I could be wrong. I have no idea.

To be honest, I'm talking out my ass. :(
:wub: nice!
But seriously thatgirl, I'm an IT and cranky does not describe any of my moods, I do however get frustrated by incompetance and stupid statements about needing to be more extravert, I also go quiet when stressed which might be something that could be misread by anyone who doesn't know me, but I'm not cranky. That's all.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I can't deny the crankiness, but it's usually the result of insufficient alone time and too many burdens having to be tended to. Otherwise I am least cranky in the morning hours before the world wakes up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can be cranky, especially if your a dog and wake me up by barking 6 in the morning. I don't know what you're barking at you stupid dog. No I do not want to play it's before noon, leave me alone. I'm not a morning person, even though I wake up early, I probably will not want any high energy around me until noon.

or when someone calls me cranky, I have a habit of making what someone accuses me as true. So the best way to get me to do something is accuse me of it...I've said too much :ninja:

or if their is constant noise going and I need sleep or get some work done, the smallest distraction distracts me, I can't watch tv or listen to music while doing homework.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i can get irksome, but at most it only lasts a few minutes

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a habit of making what someone accuses me as true. So the best way to get me to do something is accuse me of it...

prplchknz I hate the way you're always chatting with me.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
i'm not cranky unless i'm hungry, have pooped in my pants and am really, really tired.

T

ThatGirl

Maybe I should switch it to, grumpy, short tempered, or demanding. The pattern I noticed was with ITs, specifically INTs.

Well ISTs as well but they tend to get distracted faster

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont blame thee, who have no clue of your problems

T

ThatGirl

I don't have problems.

Entropie, I think youre intimidated by me....its cool... it happens.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
Maybe I should switch it to, grumpy, short tempered, or demanding. The pattern I noticed was with ITs, specifically INTs.

Well ISTs as well but they tend to get distracted faster

i can halfway agree with the int part... but the moments i've seen are fleeting/rare. not demanding though.

T

ThatGirl

i can halfway agree with the int part... but the moments i've seen are fleeting/rare. not demanding though.

But they are there a lot even if they dont express them all the time......they are just generally more.......irritated, a lot

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, cranky a lot, but less cranky than people think. Think it has something to do with the serious expression on my face, people assume it's something else than just...well...a serious expression on my face.
Some people want to get "into you" when you're introverted...uhm,how's a better way of putting it......they want to 'come in' but not because they're interested in who you really are, it's more of a control thing I think. Get in and wreak havoc. THAT MAKES ME CRANKY!!!

T

ThatGirl

Yes, cranky a lot, but less cranky than people think. Think it has something to do with the serious expression on my face, people assume it's something else than just...well...a serious expression on my face.
Some people want to get "into you" when you're introverted...uhm,how's a better way of putting it......they want to 'come in' but not because they're interested in who you really are, it's more of a control thing I think. Get in and wreak havoc. THAT MAKES ME CRANKY!!!

From what I have observed from ISTJs is that they are fairly laid back, although they always look tense. It takes a lot to get them really mad. Moderate to very open minded actually.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
From what I have observed from ISTJs is that they are fairly laid back, although they always look tense. It takes a lot to get them really mad.

Yeah, right through high school I had to hear, "what's wrong" and "are you okay?" when absolutely nothing was wrong! Well, nothing right there and then was wrong but I think all the underlying tension showed on my face.
Maybe has to do with ISTJ's not being very in touch with their own feelings, a lot might be going and everyone else can tell, except poor unaware ISTJ!:blush: