• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do we make soceity or does Soceity make us?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You don't seem to be the type that would wish to be "analyzed"...

I have no certificate... I simply have enjoyed to research subjects that interest me... that being people. I've never tried to analyze someone online before, either... all my conclusions have been drawn from the three dimensional. ;)

Nono that was not my point but now you are on the right track. I have come to learn here that extroverted Intuition can lead you to a false pretense about people.

I was just baffled by your choice of words :)

MBTI Type
ENFP
Nono that was not my point but now you are on the right track. I have come to learn here that extroverted Intuition can lead you to a false pretense about people.

I was just baffled by your choice of words :)

Interesting... sorry for the confusion, but did you have the false pretence or did I, or is it both?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Agreeing with Liquid Laser- both. Both Nature and Nurture are shown to have an effect on making us who we are. Society is made up of individuals, who influence the way that society operates through a variety of mechanisms, ranging from holding public office to purchasing certain items at the grociery store.

Read up a bit on social psychology and you may find some answers that you're looking for :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Agreeing with Liquid Laser- both. Both Nature and Nurture are shown to have an effect on making us who we are. Society is made up of individuals, who influence the way that society operates through a variety of mechanisms, ranging from holding public office to purchasing certain items at the grociery store.

Read up a bit on social psychology and you may find some answers that you're looking for :)

You really have to improve your bad-assness. This post so said nothing

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sorry- a bit sleepy at the moment :tongue:

Basically, just a stupid question because everyone knows that the answer is both unless you are one of those kids who's raised by dogs in the wild or something, and that doesn't really happen all too often, so the answer is still both!

Really... WTF?!? This is like answering the question "Is Jessica Simpson an idiot or a moron?"

;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You have to pay a visit to my childhood, it was like being raised by dogs in the wild

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
then again, that would mean that canine society shaped you I suppose and that you fit in poorly since you had no tail to wag to express your emotions or whatever.... :thinking:

I guess that means that the answer is ALWAYS both I guess :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, you forget, I had no tail on the back, but this does not mean at all, I had no tail to express my feelings with :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh yes... you could at least express excitment or attraction :laugh:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Society mostly makes us, but there are an elite few who make society more than most.