User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 31

  1. #11
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Then we are going to see, if you can hold up to your end of the bargain.

    Welcome to the forums
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #12

    Default

    Well... it's been most interesting... no apologies necessary! Thank you for your kind indulgence of my thirsty mind!

    It's quite unique this society... from just speaking with you, I thought I was talking to a much older man, imagine my surprise to see your age!? Bravo! And good-night kind sir.

  3. #13
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingImpediments View Post

    It's quite unique this society... from just speaking with you, I thought I was talking to a much older man, imagine my surprise to see your age!? Bravo! And good-night kind sir.
    LOL! Literally almost all ENFPs I've known have said that about me.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Then we are going to see, if you can hold up to your end of the bargain.

    Welcome to the forums
    Which bargain are you speaking of?

    Thank you, I do feel most welcome.

  5. #15
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    The bargain of you possessing the knowledge to analyze people.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  6. #16

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    LOL! Literally almost all ENFPs I've known have said that about me.
    All that you've known in person or just online?

  7. #17
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingImpediments View Post
    All that you've known in person or just online?
    Both. Offline, people always think Im 5-10 years older than what I really am, mostly because of my behavior. Online, one ENFP originally thought I was 50.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The bargain of you possessing the knowledge to analyze people.
    You don't seem to be the type that would wish to be "analyzed"...

    I have no certificate... I simply have enjoyed to research subjects that interest me... that being people. I've never tried to analyze someone online before, either... all my conclusions have been drawn from the three dimensional.

  9. #19
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    It depends on if you are a leader or follower.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Both. Offline, people always think Im 5-10 years older than what I really am, mostly because of my behavior. Online, one ENFP originally thought I was 50.
    I must concur that I too thought you were in your 50s. Not to pry, and I mean this with the utmost respect, but, you don't sound like a native of America.

    At what age did you begin your theoretical etc studies?

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] ESFPs: How do we make this work without imploding?
    By Gamine in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs: Do you make up stuff for no reason?
    By Metamorphosis in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:16 AM
  4. Do you make a lot of T.V. references in conversations?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO