• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

mbti and time management

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi, my time management sucks, though it's getting better because I have to. I was wondering which types make the worst use of their time, as well as which types are the best. Even though the particulars are easy to organize, I usually end up with too little time to do too much. Yup.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
The INTJs and ENTJs I know are really good at scheduling and time management, while I'm not good at that at all. Give me a schedule and there's a 90% chance I'll lose all evidence of it, and not even on purpose.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my idea of time management:

estimating_time.png

"Corollary to Hofstadter's Law: Every minute you spend thinking about Hofstadter's Law is a minute you're NOT WORKING AND WILL NEVER FINISH! PAAAAAANIIIIIIC!"

Also this:

time_management.png

But leave out the "post on productivity blogs about my schedule" bit for a really realistic take on my method.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If logistics is the planning and carrying out of resources, and time is a resource, then the best type at that is most likely ESTJ.

Te -execution
Si- logistics

If you're talking about strategy then Te + Ni