User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

1) MY IQ is about 135. I scored a 90 in the test your self book (I freaked out at the time limit. I ended up finishing a 45 minute test in 20, and I wasn't interested enough to take it again). My highest score was a 147 on a really lame website. I used to consistently score in the 120s, but now I'm in the 130s (it's rather recent development, but several tests have confirmed it. I really should take a test in real life, though). I've taken the International High IQ Society's test, and I qualify (But by only getting in by 10 points, I'd probably be one of the "stupid" people there).

2) I pick up languages (cultural, not programming) remarkably quickly, probably due to my ability to memorize massive amounts of information, which I put to good use learning the vocab. I'm analytical and rational (most of the time) which makes me seem smarter than I am (also works in conjunction with my memory). Both of these traits make me good at science, and to a lesser degree, mathematics. I also have a certain amount of creativity, I am musical and have a budding artistic side.

3) I have minimal figurative language skills. The only expressions I know and can use properly are ones that I have memorized and figured after trial and error, with a lot observation. Because of this, metaphors and slang make no sense to me. I usually end up answering rhetorical questions and taking everything literally (mostly because I have no other way to interpret it). In addition, I am unable to empathize with others effectively, which impedes me socially. I can't carry a conversation with most people (I read textbooks, research articles, and assorted science books for fun), nor can I help people with their emotional problems (which is really ironic, because a friend of mine comes to me for help...).

In the end, my rather useless abilities won't get me far in a life unless I find a job that involves learning languages and studying plants (I love biology, plant biology is the best!), and dismal social skills are part of a vicious, never ending cycle were I don't socialize because it's hard, so I read books, causing my social skills to atrophy even more. It's really depressing, but for some reason, I don't really care (sorry for the oxymoron).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

people, who actually answered the OP do have a small penis
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

EQ is a joke I thought.
    wails from the crypt.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    EQ is a joke I thought.
    Should be, yeah. The whole thing reeks of reckless NF garbage. *becomes afraid* ...And IQ is reckless NT garbage!

MBTI
    INTP

but...but.. I swear I really do have a big penis:steam:
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

You should definitely start a penis size thread then. My answer will still be "Hi"

Quote Originally Posted by Harratus View Post
    1) MY IQ is about 135. I scored a 90 in the test your self book (I freaked out at the time limit. I ended up finishing a 45 minute test in 20, and I wasn't interested enough to take it again). My highest score was a 147 on a really lame website. I used to consistently score in the 120s, but now I'm in the 130s (it's rather recent development, but several tests have confirmed it. I really should take a test in real life, though). I've taken the International High IQ Society's test, and I qualify (But by only getting in by 10 points, I'd probably be one of the "stupid" people there).

2) I pick up languages (cultural, not programming) remarkably quickly, probably due to my ability to memorize massive amounts of information, which I put to good use learning the vocab. I'm analytical and rational (most of the time) which makes me seem smarter than I am (also works in conjunction with my memory). Both of these traits make me good at science, and to a lesser degree, mathematics. I also have a certain amount of creativity, I am musical and have a budding artistic side.

3) I have minimal figurative language skills. The only expressions I know and can use properly are ones that I have memorized and figured after trial and error, with a lot observation. Because of this, metaphors and slang make no sense to me. I usually end up answering rhetorical questions and taking everything literally (mostly because I have no other way to interpret it). In addition, I am unable to empathize with others effectively, which impedes me socially. I can't carry a conversation with most people (I read textbooks, research articles, and assorted science books for fun), nor can I help people with their emotional problems (which is really ironic, because a friend of mine comes to me for help...).

In the end, my rather useless abilities won't get me far in a life unless I find a job that involves learning languages and studying plants (I love biology, plant biology is the best!), and dismal social skills are part of a vicious, never ending cycle were I don't socialize because it's hard, so I read books, causing my social skills to atrophy even more. It's really depressing, but for some reason, I don't really care (sorry for the oxymoron).
    I hope you don't mind me giving you advice but I would suggest you have your IQ measured independently and professionally twice.

This may cost you some money but you would end up with two written independent assessments of your IQ.

Then I would go to a gifted site and read all about giftedness and see if it applies to you.

And if it turns out you are gifted, I would suggest your join a gifted group.

This will help you develop your abilities both personally and socially.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    Fellow geniuses :

1. Whats your iq

2. what are your quirky traits-your affinities

3. due to proportions-geniuses are just as flawed as they are gifted,
    so what are your cons-the simple tasks that you find daunting

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~ Anonymous
    1. More than can be measured to date.

2. random bs all thatgirl all the time

3. i well..........................

"Sometimes the only difference between genius and madness is success"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I was going to answer until I saw this post. I don't want people getting the wrong idea.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hmmm...I will just refrain from commenting on the fact that you also answered the OP. Heh. Just kidding, hon.

And what about us girls? I mean, we have really small penises. Uh, 'cause they ain't there!!!

Random Fun Fact:

By the way, according to Merriam Webster and Oxford dictionary the plural of penis is either penises or penes (pronounced peeneez). Betcha didn't know that.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.