User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    What I think in the long run, what every thinker needs from a feeler, is help to gain hold on his F-ness. My F-ness is Fe so I am talking about good manners, with others thinkers it is Fi and more romantic.
    Yes, I like to understand my Te better, but its not easy. A lot of battles with an ENTJ have showed me that there are resemblances, but Te is too much black-and-white and I love all those shades in between. Though Te is really fascinating in its own way.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    See, I gotta say - I think I really have the ability to do multiple things because my functions are not so haywire like many people's, regardless of what test I take.
    Its just a test. I often score as a T and Im Fi to the core.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Nono I mean exactly you xD

I am just watching scrubs right now and I can not stop laughing lol xDD

This is the best show on television, even it is old already xDD

YouTube - Scrubs - The Best Of Dr. Cox Volume One
    Hmmm one part of me wants to :rolli:, the other part just is like and another huge part is like .

OH GOOD LORD!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yea that I call a "balanced" function implementation xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xNFP

Yea that I call a "balanced" function implementation xD
    See, seeeee? There are good aspects to a balanced personality!!!!! You can understand and respect others while having something unique to offer.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Sometimes I wish I could understand everyone and everything, you know? I would love to enter people's minds for just a glimpse to see what is there and what is going on. To see the motivation and to understand. But I guess human interaction and discussion is the closest thing I have .

MBTI
    INFP

There are some exercises:
    How to Experience Different Function-Attitudes

Im curious if Te dominants find the Fi experience as boring as the Te exercise seems dull to me.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    There are some exercises:
    How to Experience Different Function-Attitudes

Im curious if Te dominants find the Fi experience as boring as the Te exercise seems dull to me.
    Gut reactions:

Introverted Intuition: Dude I do that all the time; let's check this out!!!!

Introverted Feeling: Whoaaa I have enough practice with that!!!! But okay, let's try

Extraverted Feeling: Damn, I hate it when I forget someone's birthday. Shit, I remember then I forget. Bad exercise.

Extraverted Thinking: Man, I do this every time I prepare a class. First this, then that. But wtf? Why worry - it's always different than I plan it anyway?? Damn, I'm always thinking out loud. Most people think I'm schizophrenic....DOH!

Introverted Sensation: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extraverted Sensation: OMG!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!!! PEOPLE WATCHING SUCKS!!!!!!! UGH, not doing this crap.

Introverted Thinking: Whoaaaaaa, duuuuuuuude, the lines move *stares for five minutes*

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*gg* I am still onto the line thing, does not understand half of the english from the text though.

I find an idea of that kind pretty great. Will read into it in the next days. For today my mind is stuffed with 446 pages for the exam tomorrow.

Should have seen me today LL, never been so focussed in all my life xD. I watched Scrubs, learnt for the exam, chattet with my better half, made burgers today (got a new recipe for self-made mayonaise) and i talked to my parents about my 14 year old sister bragging around a bit at the moment.

Pretty stuffed up right now xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xNFP

*gg* I am still onto the line thing, does not understand half of the english from the text though.

I find an idea of that kind pretty great. Will read into it in the next days. For today my mind is stuffed with 446 pages for the exam tomorrow.

Should have seen me today LL, never been so focussed in all my life xD. I watched Scrubs, learnt for the exam, chattet with my better half, made burgers today (got a new recipe for self-made mayonaise) and i talked to my parents about my 14 year old sister bragging around a bit at the moment.

Pretty stuffed up right now xD
    )) I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!

You should get some sleep soon - you'll need it to do well on your test! I know you'll make it!!!

Speaking of sleep, I'm getting tired, so I am going to bed. Lots of luck for tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow we can continue with staring at the lines (I'm so easily amused). :-D