User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

My opinion: It is much easier to be a male F than a female T. Despite this, T and F can't be compared like that because S and N play a very big role in this too. Sensors generally adjust more to the environment because sensors are the environment. Intuitives are so rare it hurts.

ST male: Normal.
    ST female: Seen as cold and calculating, but I assure you, if you take the average monthly salary of an SF woman, it's safe to say that the ST woman gets three times as much in a month. Either social or wealthy. It's up to you.

SF male: Never met one.
    SF female: Talks just for the sake of talking. Bla bla ha ha, all day, just to be social. Wtf is the meaning of this? They only fit in because they exist like pidgeons: there are too many.

NT male: Competent minds with great ideas and plans. Only fit in with their kind.
    NT female: Like the above, just with the adverb "surprisingly" because that's how rare they are. It's a shame I don't know one. Not sure if they would fit in.

NF male: This is more complicated. They can vary from not fitting in to being the most popular guy in the city.
    NF female: Usually fit in. Not exactly sure though...
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    SF male: Never met one.
    It's hard to believe. No ESFP or ESFJ? There are rather many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Do you think that it is harder to be a male F in a society where men are stereotyped as alligning more with thinking traits. Do you think that it is more difficult to be a female T in a country where women are supposed to naturally be more feeling oriented. Do you think that it is more difficult to be a male F or a female T?

Are male Fs less expressive with their feelings than their female counterparts because of societal expectations? Are female Ts more likely to act more nurturing and emotional than male Ts because that is what is expected of them?
    I think it could be hard both to T women and F men, after all they’re in minority. It could lead to behaving “against” what’s natural to them. But people are getting more tolerant, or is it just wishful thinking of mine?

Do you think it’s hard when you’re kid too? The functions may not be fully developed, but I think that children can easily see when somebody is different, and they can be very cruel sometimes. I have at least two female T friends who have bad memories from kindergarten, since school no social difficulties. Could it have influence too or is it only about some early social skills of children?

OT Is it only me or F-man and T-woman sounds like superheroes, someone is looking for idea for comic book? Sorry I'm tired.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Well F males seem to get the girls while T girls just repel most males, so it's probably harder to be a T-Mama.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Well F males seem to get the girls while T girls just repel most males, so it's probably harder to be a T-Mama.
    "T-Mama". I like that. Especially since becoming a sort of TypoC den mother.

I actually think emotionalism/rationalism is completely type-related and has no linkage to gender.

#3edgy5me

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My opinion: It is much easier to be a male F than a female T. Despite this, T and F can't be compared like that because S and N play a very big role in this too. Sensors generally adjust more to the environment because sensors are the environment. Intuitives are so rare it hurts.
    Yes, S/N does make a difference. I suspect SJs especially are more likely to be influenced by social customs.

SF female: Talks just for the sake of talking. Bla bla ha ha, all day, just to be social. Wtf is the meaning of this? They only fit in because they exist like pidgeons: there are too many.
    This is horrible stereotyping, but sadly has been my experience of most SFs. The men talk for the sake of talking as well, just often about different topics: sports and cars instead of fashion and celebrity gossip.

NT female: Like the above, just with the adverb "surprisingly" because that's how rare they are. It's a shame I don't know one. Not sure if they would fit in.
    Fit in with what? We fit in where we care to, and don't care much about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I think it could be hard both to T women and F men, after all they’re in minority. It could lead to behaving “against” what’s natural to them. But people are getting more tolerant, or is it just wishful thinking of mine?

Do you think it’s hard when you’re kid too? The functions may not be fully developed, but I think that children can easily see when somebody is different, and they can be very cruel sometimes. I have at least two female T friends who have bad memories from kindergarten, since school no social difficulties. Could it have influence too or is it only about some early social skills of children?
    How F men and T women behave IS natural to them. It is part of the F or T preference. It thus conflicts not with their natural tendencies, but with traditional norms and social expectations. This is likely to bother Ns less, though NF men have Fe dom/aux, which might cause them to be more sensitive to maintaining harmony, and therefore more likely to make concessions to expectations.

Yes, in some respects it was hard when I was a kid, but in other respects, it was very easy. I wouldn't have wanted it otherwise. The pluses so outweigh the minuses. Also, I think the NT temperament is particularly suited to weathering the sort of nonsense that kids spew at those who are different, while staying true to themselves in pursuit of their goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Not at all. The males we repel tend to be unsuitable in one way or another, leaving those few who measure up. An effective filter, all in all.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Yeah I like it too, that's why I used it. Hope you dudn't take offense to that remark about T-Mama's repelling most males xD
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    "T-Mama". I like that. Especially since becoming a sort of TypoC den mother.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How F men and T women behave IS natural to them. It is part of the F or T preference. It thus conflicts not with their natural tendencies, but with traditional norms and social expectations. This is likely to bother Ns less, though NF men have Fe dom/aux, which might cause them to be more sensitive to maintaining harmony, and therefore more likely to make concessions to expectations.
    I think you misunderstood me. Probably because my poor English...
    What I meant is that T female or F male could use their natural functions less in the environment where they would not feel accepted (because they’re in minority). And because of that they could change their behavior (to follow social expectations).

Yes, in some respects it was hard when I was a kid, but in other respects, it was very easy. I wouldn't have wanted it otherwise. The pluses so outweigh the minuses. Also, I think the NT temperament is particularly suited to weathering the sort of nonsense that kids spew at those who are different, while staying true to themselves in pursuit of their goals and dreams.
    I think you're right about it. My INTJ friend just says that she prefers now when she has more reasonable people around.

They say that INFJ type is the one that seems to be mature very early. I don’t remember knowing any INFJ as a kid (?), but I noticed something similar about INTJs among the people I know. Is it typical?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Could being in a large family vs. being in a small family affect how the child learns to relate to others dramatically enough to overset the limitations of a particular type? Would an ISTP girl born in a house full of extroverts be likely to have better control over her Se at a younger age? Or is type something that pretty much develops independently, at a set pace, not unsettled by near anything? Bit of both? Of course the ISTP female would still need that time to recharge with Ti, but would she have developed more creative and low-key ways of getting that time? When do you start to bend with those around you, and where is the tradeoff? Is there always a tradeoff?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by outofplace View Post
    I'm a female T and my boyfriend is a male F. In public or at the workplace, he always has to put on a mask/facade to show how tough-minded and unemotional he is when making decisions. But in private (around me) he does show more of his nurturing, caring side. There are times when I feel like I'm the "man" in our relationship because I always have to be the proactive one when it comes to decision-making, planning and organizing things in our relationship. In the beginning, I didn't like it but now, I don't mind it, anymore.
    I think thats more of the J side then T vs F for you being the planner. it sucks that F men are looked down on.

My last 2 relationships we were both P and our plans were always half ass, but as P types 90% of the time we really dont care if things screw up. We do appreciate it when someone helps out with planning as long as its not over kill and to structured or we wil walk off in a heart beat from the plans.
    Im out, its been fun