• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Radical Lesbian Nuns"

heart

heart on fire
This is the best series! It is an important thing to know and think about, how psychology can and will be used against people. Think about how many of your thoughts are you own. Do you know? Are you sure?

The Century of the Self - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"To many in both politics and business, the triumph of the self is the ultimate expression of democracy, where power has finally moved to the people. Certainly the people may feel they are in charge, but are they really? The Century of the Self tells the untold and sometimes controversial story of the growth of the mass-consumer society in Britain and the United States. How was the all-consuming self created, by whom, and in whose interests?"

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Cheers for giving it a look, Heart.

I've now changed the title to better appeal to the population's unconscious desires.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh dang, colmena. I came for the sleazy Grade B movie and stayed for the education. Rascal.

When I first became aware of this phenomenom it used to creep me out to think that somewhere there are very crafty people sitting around in rooms trying to figure out the best way to get us to buy potato chips.

Hey! Just like very crafty people trying to lure us in to post? ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm watching the first part. I do not have time to watch the whole thing, but it is really fascinating so far!!! Thanks for sharing. :yes:

heart

heart on fire
Cheers for giving it a look, Heart.

I've now changed the title to better appeal to the population's unconscious desires.

An INTP told me about this series on another board, maybe it was you! :D

Anyway, this ought to be required viewing in school, it's that important.