User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Just drop the 'gender' field and have a 'genital description' field, require a 1000 word self-written essay for it to be printed in tiny type on the back, update as necessary. Problem solved.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Just drop the 'gender' field and have a 'genital description' field, require a 1000 word essay for it to be printed in tiny type on the back. Problem solved.
    or a photo of them.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    or a photo of them.
    Either/Or, 1 picture equals and all.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Either/Or, 1 picture equals and all.

i opt for the picture, i don't have a 1000 words nor do i care to write that many about my privates
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

male
    female
    none
    trans

(and none includes inbetweeney of male and female) bam i simplified the shit out of it.
    Just wondering, why do you recognize agender and transgender identities as valid but not genderfluid and other non-binary identities?

Edit: JK I read "none includes inbetweeny" wrong. But I think NB deserves it own category though since there's a HUGE difference between being agender and NB/genderfluid.

The whole "unicorn-kin" stuff on the first page is more of a psychological crutch to help with identifying as something you haven't previously identified before. People aren't idiots - they know they're not sloths or unicorns. It's a personal (and temporary) coping mechanism that helps people adjust themselves. In my experience the only people who force others to recognize stuff like stargender or bunnygender as valid and enforce pronouns like "bunself" are anti-SJWs trying to parody real trans/NB people to demean how they choose to identify themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Okay... But those organs are still a part of your body, like any other part. You can refuse to recognize that you have arms, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
    People are designated male or female at birth depending on their sex organs. That's how gender is ingrained into our minds. And there's no problem with that to keep things simple , but people can designate themselves as something once they feel differently about what they were assigned. At that point sex organs shouldn't be a part of how someone chooses to identify themselves. A man and a woman can have a vagina or a penis (or sometimes both) - and people who don't feel either like a man or a woman can have them too. If you're filling out medical reports then of course it's linked to your sex organs, but otherwise I don't see why we have to force people into "boy" and "girl" on surveys if they don't feel like either one. I honestly prefer "DMAB" or "DFAB" so then people can still be aware of the biology which is sometimes necessary, but it also leaves room for people who aren't cis.

Some people feel male, some people feel female, some feel nothing, and some feel both or switch depending on how they feel that day. For me, it doesn't seem like a hard concept to grasp. I think the hard part for people is separating gender identity from sex organs.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Hard, prplchknz, EJCC, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Just wondering, why do you recognize agender and transgender identities as valid but not genderfluid and other non-binary identities?

Edit: JK I read "none includes inbetweeny" wrong. But I think NB deserves it own category though since there's a HUGE difference between being agender and NB/genderfluid.

The whole "unicorn-kin" stuff on the first page is more of a psychological crutch to help with identifying as something you haven't previously identified before. People aren't idiots - they know they're not sloths or unicorns. It's a personal (and temporary) coping mechanism that helps people adjust themselves. In my experience the only people who force others to recognize stuff like stargender or bunnygender as valid and enforce pronouns like "bunself" are anti-SJWs trying to parody real trans/NB people to demean how they choose to identify themselves.

People are designated male or female at birth depending on their sex organs. That's how gender is ingrained into our minds. And there's no problem with that to keep things simple , but people can designate themselves as something once they feel differently about what they were assigned. At that point sex organs shouldn't be a part of how someone chooses to identify themselves. A man and a woman can have a vagina or a penis (or sometimes both) - and people who don't feel either like a man or a woman can have them too. If you're filling out medical reports then of course it's linked to your sex organs, but otherwise I don't see why we have to force people into "boy" and "girl" on surveys if they don't feel like either one. I honestly prefer "DMAB" or "DFAB" so then people can still be aware of the biology which is sometimes necessary, but it also leaves room for people who aren't cis.

Some people feel male, some people feel female, some feel nothing, and some feel both or switch depending on how they feel that day. For me, it doesn't seem like a hard concept to grasp.
    but why on a government form does it need to be that detailed. what i said broadly covers everything. I guess i did forget both. so there both happy?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

but why on a government form does it need to be that detailed.
    The same we need more queer/POC characters on TV - equal representation!

Haha side note but I just love bringing this up whenever I talk about representation in media, when LoK ended and I realized Asami and I were both queer east asian people I actually cried. Like...words cannot describe how important both Asami Sato and Mulan are to me. My east asian sistas.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

The same we need more queer/POC characters on TV - equal representation!

Haha side note but I just love bringing this up whenever I talk about representation in media, when LoK ended and I realized Asami and I were both queer east asian people I actually cried. Like...words cannot describe how important both Asami Sato and Mulan are to me. My east asian sistas.
    yeah I see your point, but i'm not big on labels i think the less the better like i get gay and straight and bi cuz that as a lot to do with who you're in the market for, but i dunno i just hate a lot of political and religious stuff cuz it feels too cultish and shit to me, like i've been saying how you express yourself is up to you, if i hate you it's not because of that it's another reason. i watched lyndongltrfk on transformations and i found him to be a really awesome person, some people are shitty people but use the labels they id with as to why people are rude to them. maybe they're just shit heads and that's really all it is.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

I think the hard part for people is separating gender identity from sex organs.
    Why do we even need gender? The more genders there are, the more groups there are, the more others there are. Can we not simply have two billion shades of male, female, and shemale? To me, you are male, a man, regardless of how queer you act, think or present yourself.

Why make it any more difficult?
    Likes JocktheMotie, Hard, Rasofy liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    Yeah, blame the victim for actually daring to express that they think they are a victim. Nice logic. Of course you don't get how they are victims because you are not they, and it's made evidently clear you do not choose to express or possess the capacity to try to understand their position. Then you also forsake any right to be approached with respect whenever you make claims about the issue.
    Basically she's saying that you're being a special snowflake and need perspective. Despite what you might, and certainly will soon be thinking, I have nothing against you personally. Unfortunately you're insisting that everyone else needs to change for you, and that is just too arrogant for me to ignore.

I was mercilessly bullied through middle and high school, and you have no idea what I had to endure earlier in my childhood either. I have stared death in the face more than once, but survived so here I am today to give you perspective about suffering. It is offensive to see so many people play the victim on here because they somehow feel different to others. I think it's your mechanism of coping with failure. Guess what, being different doesn't necessarily make you special. Doing something amazing in your life so you will be worshipped long after your death: that makes you special. Become great.

I feel like I'm swimming in the floods from "oh i'm so tortured nobody understands me...I must just be superior to them" type pity parties sometimes. There is little energy and passion, let alone hope for the future around here at the moment.