12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Default ESTPs... Where are they?

Hey. Chicken Nugget again. So I've always had a connection to ESTPs and felt all warm and fuzzy in a platonic way (MOST of the time) towards the type. Basically they're everything I'm not, and I love them for it. They always are so confident in themselves and just do what they want. They don't even have to think. Meanwhile the whole point of my existence is for the future... Sad, but true. I need one to balance us out... Sorry, I'm trying not to romanticize this...

Ok so I've met about 4 or 5, but they've all just Dissapeared from my life. Where do you find one, and how do you introduce yourself without sounding too deep and probing (not just with them, but with everyone...)?

AH sorry I meant NON platonic... That's kinda what I get when I get two hours of sleep... LOL
    OH MY GOD I MEANT PLATONIC WHAT IS WRONGB WITH MY BRAIN
    Sigh... As in non romantic... Platonic... Meaning flat... No romance and no doing the dirty
    Thanks.
    -Chick Nugg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Oh, and side note: check out my blog. I wrote 5 paragraphs (currently bribing you)...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

They're probably out hang gliding to one of those monster triathlons then white water rafting to the next state, where they parked their car.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes chubber, tinker683 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    They're probably out hang gliding to one of those monster triathlons then white water rafting to the next state, where they parked their car.
    Hahaha yeah probably... There was one on my track team... He runs 30 miles and he plays 5 club teams. He's younger than all of us by like 5 years and he's 13 like wtf how?!?

- - - Updated - - -

But if there are any ESTPs out there I would like to hear from them.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yup. Just got back from a long night of skydiving into volcanoes and shit.

Ask me some stuff, I guess!
    Likes /DG/, Hard, Halla74 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    Yup. Just got back from a long night of skydiving into volcanoes and shit.

Ask me some stuff, I guess!
    Woah! How the hell do you do that stuff? I can't even jump off a 5 foot fence (I'm 5'1). Wait... So you spent a night doing that? Sign me up (if I grow a pair)...
    And how tall was the volcano? Was there lava? How do you skydive without getting killed? And most importantly... How do ESTPs have the balls to do that and not think about the possibility of having the oxygen sucked out of you and dying and getting lost and eventually starving and dying?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

ESTPs are mostly with ENTJs, not caring to participate in forums, except in some cases. The speed of forums is really unsatisfying.

A response in a day, as opposed to 1 second? That is a difference of 86,000: 1.

Forums dont fit to a usual ExTx's temporal bandwidth range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Video games (mainly FPS and sports games), actual sports teams (mostly the ones which involve quicker reflexes and are more fast-paced), parties, and talking about cars, thrills and drugs. Extroverted sensing can go in two immediately noticeable ways; one which involves clothes and the other which involves ones own body and fitness. Therefore, ESTP may dress better than average and take more care of themselves or be sporty or they can be both incredibly sporty and fashion-oriented. Your little "signature" is hilarious, add it to everything. "-Chick Nugg" lmao

It's not letting me check your blog entry, maybe it's a fault on my end, but I don't think so.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

Probably @whatever's type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Video games (mainly FPS and sports games), actual sports teams (mostly the ones which involve quicker reflexes and are more fast-paced), parties, and talking about cars, thrills and drugs. Extroverted sensing can go in two immediately noticeable ways; one which involves clothes and the other which involves ones own body and fitness. Therefore, ESTP may dress better than average and take more care of themselves or be sporty or they can be both incredibly sporty and fashion-oriented. Your little "signature" is hilarious, add it to everything. "-Chick Nugg" lmao

It's not letting me check your blog entry, maybe it's a fault on my end, but I don't think so.
    Hey I fixed that. Check the blooogggg out.
    Thanks,
    Nuggs not drugs