User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Am I insane?

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

by the way, mirroring is the primary method of transference. If you want someone to dream of you mirror them to the point where you are doing what they are unaware they are doing in terms of body language and you will end up in their dreams. It works 100 percent of the time in one on one interactions.

Countertransfernce is even more interesting but these are the sorts of tools that belong on the psychoanalytical belt and should be used sacredly.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'd say not popular to be around...... At least you're reflecting!

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    I'd say not popular to be around...... At least you're reflecting!
    Much to my dismay, I am actually quite popular and people always want to talk to me so I never get alone time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    by the way, mirroring is the primary method of transference. If you want someone to dream of you mirror them to the point where you are doing what they are unaware they are doing in terms of body language and you will end up in their dreams. It works 100 percent of the time in one on one interactions.

Countertransfernce is even more interesting but these are the sorts of tools that belong on the psychoanalytical belt and should be used sacredly.
    Waittttt I'm confused here.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Yes, we all have mirror neurons, even some other animals. And mirroring is a normal way we learn, but usually unconsciously.

We can use mirroring consciously to create rapport.

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    Hey guys. I kinda have a problem that's not really a problem considering all the major problems like starvation that others are going through. Whenever I talk to someone, I feel like I act differently. With one person I make jokes, and another one I'm dead serious. I also am like the person I'm with. I also have a depressing view of the world and these weird prophecies that come true. It freaks me out. I got them since I was 5. I can't describe it... Am I insane?
    is anyone really insane? or is it just an altered view/perception of reality...truth be told i get dreams that comes true started happening when i was a baby and how do i remember shit from when i was a baby lets just call it Ni shall we...now for the first part of your message it might just be that you have a chameleon type persona or your subconscious has preferences to certain people in your social circle i experience those too...lets just say you have higher awareness to be aware of these things that are happening to you,truth be told I bet youre going to have a fantastic life because you becoming more aware, maybe study up on vibrations? thats what im currently studying now,you know these yoga bs vibration shit, oh and get into martial arts or kung fu,and yeah i am being serious...oh and notice that im just giving you ideas im not giving you advice dont follow advice blindly cuz advice in South -Africa we call it n klomp kak! hope that helped and i hope i wasnt too far fetched..peace

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

You're not insane, you're just young and growing into your own.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Kullervo, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    @Mychemicalkilljoy

If you wonder if you're insane, it's a pretty reliable sign that you're not. I think everyone has wondered this at some point in their life.

Acting different with each person and like the person you're talking with is actually a good thing to some degree. Everyone does it, just in differing amounts. There are studies by social psychologists about this and how it affects communication and perception of each other, as well as liking and persuasion. Observe with interest rather than fear.

Your prophecies which come true are probably just intuition, mostly Ni as someone already pointed out. I've had very extreme ones too even though I'm mainly an Ne-Ti type.

You're noticing things about yourself that you don't fully understand, and when we don't understand something affecting us directly, the natural response is fear. It will take time ito understand the things you notice. Practice accepting the things you notice, and smile about them because they keep you from being exactly like everyone else. That would be boring.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Awe thanks yeah, whenever I get super posses which has happened only once or twice in public, I literally spew out all my thoughts on the person and they have snapped. They said everything i have said about them was true (OHMYGOD). I felt really bad after that...
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    is anyone really insane? or is it just an altered view/perception of reality...truth be told i get dreams that comes true started happening when i was a baby and how do i remember shit from when i was a baby lets just call it Ni shall we...now for the first part of your message it might just be that you have a chameleon type persona or your subconscious has preferences to certain people in your social circle i experience those too...lets just say you have higher awareness to be aware of these things that are happening to you,truth be told I bet youre going to have a fantastic life because you becoming more aware, maybe study up on vibrations? thats what im currently studying now,you know these yoga bs vibration shit, oh and get into martial arts or kung fu,and yeah i am being serious...oh and notice that im just giving you ideas im not giving you advice dont follow advice blindly cuz advice in South -Africa we call it n klomp kak! hope that helped and i hope i wasnt too far fetched..peace
    Aww thanks. Everyone here is super nice. This forum is finally taking a turn for the better I tried tae kwondo when I was like 10 and quit three months after because I got yelled at for spacing out and refusing to fake punch someone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Yes, we all have mirror neurons, even some other animals. And mirroring is a normal way we learn, but usually unconsciously.

We can use mirroring consciously to create rapport.

Woah that's sick!

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Ni!!!!!

Nope!
    I swear. Everyone on this thread has discovered an enigma about (me).

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    is anyone really insane?
    Unfortunately insanity creates immense suffering in the victims and their families.

Only a short time ago we locked up the insane. But more recently the medical profession has taken over the care of the insane.

And there is unfortunately a tendency to romanticise insanity by asking such questions as, is anyone really insane.

The suffering insane do not need to be romanticised to make us feel better, rather the insane need our empathy, our help, our support, and need to be included in everyday life. Unfortunately this costs money and we are inclined to turn away from the insane and hide their suffering from us by romanticising them.
    Likes Evee, GarrotTheThief liked this post