User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 28

  1. #1
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default when is it ok to be angry?

    i'm usually a fairly bright person...but then i feel angry sometimes because i reckon people denied me knowledge in life....

    is this normal?
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  2. #2

    Default

    When is it okay to be angry?

    When ever you feel it. Just let out your emotions out, you might even be able to turn it into something productive.

    Of course, it's never good to use your anger to cause damage and further frustration. It should be transformed into passion and strength.
    ~ F*ck this place that we call home! ~
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

  3. #3
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,960

    Default

    No one needs permission to feel any emotion. If just for the fact that we don't always have control over what emotions come to us.

    What is different though is if you should feel angry, and how it is outleted. That is sort of a grey area as there is a lot of morals involved that are not universally held by everyone. As I see it, anger is something that should be kept to oneself and channeled in a useful or productive manner. I have a very hard time justifying anger outbursts for myself or anyone if it effects another person.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes Such Irony liked this post

  4. #4
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    i'm usually a fairly bright person...but then i feel angry sometimes because i reckon people denied me knowledge in life....

    is this normal?
    Not again.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Hard liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Christ.

  6. #6
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    lololol...it's a fact. i know it's a fact, if people can prove me wrong, fine.....
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

  7. #7
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    i'm usually a fairly bright person...but then i feel angry sometimes because i reckon people denied me knowledge in life....

    is this normal?
    I can also feel frustrated by being taught to believe a variety of strange things growing up. It makes me realize the limits of my own brain. What is your circumstance like? Do the people to denied you knowledge possess it themselves? Or did they keep you from learning about certain things because they don't understand it? If it is the latter issues, then sure feel angry, but it also makes sense to feel badly for them because they have to deal with ignorance and an inability to get past it.

    Also if you are young, then realize you have plenty of time to fix the problem. We all start out without knowledge, so it's just about timeframes of when we acquire it more than anything.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

  8. #8
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    lololol...it's a fact. i know it's a fact, if people can prove me wrong, fine.....
    So I am going to be blunt. You have brought up this very vauge idea of "knowledge" countless times in the past. Very few people, except for you, have any idea what exactly this is. Any attempts at seeking clarification from you has been met with more vaugeness, claiming the individual questioning would be unable to understand, or telling the person to go away. Yet, you continuously go around making posts like this even in threads where the relevance of it is about as tenuous as it can get. In those cases, anyone who asks, or offers advice is shot down by you. Usually in a rude manner.

    It is for these reasons that it appears to everyone you just want to complain, and not actually receive help, advice, or fix this self proclaimed problem of yours. Which is why you keep meeting further and further resistance. Unless something changes you are not only going to still have this problem, but create a whole bunch of new ones as well. To be honest, I'm only a few steps back from just recommending to everyone that your topics on this are best left ignored.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes danseen, Rasofy liked this post

  9. #9
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    So I am going to be blunt. You have brought up this very vauge idea of "knowledge" countless times in the past. Very few people, except for you, have any idea what exactly this is. Any attempts at seeking clarification from you has been met with more vaugeness, claiming the individual questioning would be unable to understand, or telling the person to go away. Yet, you continuously go around making posts like this even in threads where the relevance of it is about as tenuous as it can get. In those cases, anyone who asks, or offers advice is shot down by you. Usually in a rude manner.

    It is for these reasons that it appears to everyone you just want to complain, and not actually receive help, advice, or fix this self proclaimed problem of yours. Which is why you keep meeting further and further resistance. Unless something changes you are not only going to still have this problem, but create a whole bunch of new ones as well. To be honest, I'm only a few steps back from just recommending to everyone that your topics on this are best left ignored.
    hostility is met with hostility in life..lolololol.... and i know that people here just duck under the radar...so can I.. And by knowledge I mean the knowledge the average college/university student knows. I feel there is some big club/class people go to get it.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

  10. #10
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Not again.
    If you claim to be a psychologist...youre probably a very ethical one...
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

Similar Threads

  1. is it OK to be angry at God?
    By SearchingforPeace in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 12-22-2015, 10:21 PM
  2. is it possible to be a peaceful muslim?
    By Il Morto Qui Parla in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. [NF] NFs Is it easier to be a selfless individual, when you have low self esteem?
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO