• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

when is it ok to be angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
Anger is an emotion that comes up differently for different people. Anger itself is not bad, but what you do with it can be. I say that's where one's focus should be.

lolol....sorry, I remember you from another thread...if you claim to be a therapist/medical professional, then judging from what you post, you're probably not a very competent/ethical one....

i don't care if this comes across as rude, i have the right to select with whom I communicate well to, or mix with...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lolol....sorry, I remember you from another thread...if you claim to be a therapist/medical professional, then judging from what you post, you're probably not a very competent/ethical one....

i don't care if this comes across as rude, i have the right to select with whom I communicate well to, or mix with...

I don't claim to be a therapist or medical professional in any way. Just responding to the question the thread is asking.

Sorry if you don't want me to converse with you. I'll try to remember not to address you in the future.

Cosm

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Why be angry? Some days the city is overcast, but it is, with time, graced by sunlight.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
If you claim to be a psychologist...youre probably a very ethical one...

I never claimed to be a psychologist. The idea of me being one is laughable.

á´…eparted

passages
Sorry, most others don't take this forum seriously, so neither should I....

So based off this, and other comments you have said, you do not intend to contribute anything of value to the forums, or anyone else here. If you were, then you'd be addressing the questions posed to you. You falsely assume that people do not take things seriously. Some don't, but not all, and that is not an excuse to act dismissive and callous to others.

It seems to me that your entire intent here is to simply complain, and dismiss, laugh, or bother anyone who tries to converse with you in a civil and productive manner. To put simply: trolling (as others have already said). Even if you don't think you are, the behavior still fits it and that is all that is required. You can continue doing so, but retst assured you will not last long if you do. It would be in your best interest to adjust your conversing style. Sadly, I suspect you have no interest in doing so.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, that was mercifully short-lived.

Anyone want to play Rock Band?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well, that was mercifully short-lived.

Anyone want to play Rock Band?

I was suppose to learn the drums to solve world hunger, but this is why i'm not in charge of the children in africa, i have no follow through :(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
closed-sign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.